No announcement yet.

Week 16 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has there been any flex scheduling this year?

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
      Has there been any flex scheduling this year?
      I think the Vikings/Eagles game this Sunday was flexed into that spot.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
        Roddy talking **** about the Aints is awesome.
        Roddy is the only division rival i follow on twitter. He says some funny **** at times.

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

Ugh, LA has some brutal telecasts this weekend:

CBS Afternoon: SD @ CIN

FOX am: SF @ STL (puke)

Only good game I'll get is the GB/NYG game in the afternoon. Looks like a Redzone stream for me this weekend.

Comment

Sanchez is limited in practice. Bears season is really ******* lucky this year

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
              Sanchez is limited in practice. Bears season is really ******* lucky this year
              And they might not force him back since they could lose out and still make the playoffs thanks to tiebreakers.

If we get Kellen Clemons.....I mean, damn. Maybe we are just the luckiest team there ever was.

Comment

Do the Panthers have any chance in hell of even covering the spread tonight?

If I were a betting man, I'd put my life savings on the Steelers -13.

Comment

Bahaha....

On NFL Live just now they said that McNabb asked Kyle Shanahan to run more screen passes to "slow the pass rush."

Slow the pass rush eh? Are you sure it doesn't have anything to do with the fact that your accuracy has sucked for your whole career and in Philly, screen passes are the one thing that helped keep your completion percentage respectable?

Comment

Winfield got fined $17,500 for having his socks too high and for bumping Cutler's helmet. He hit his helmet because he is short as **** and he pulled up to avoid a late hit, and as he stood up straight, his helmet bumped Cutler's mask. So basically, he got fined for having his socks too high and a combination of avoiding hitting the quarterback and being short. Good one NFL, you guys are officially ******* ********.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Originally posted by prock View Post
                      Winfield got fined $17,500 for having his socks too high and for bumping Cutler's helmet. He hit his helmet because he is short as **** and he pulled up to avoid a late hit, and as he stood up straight, his helmet bumped Cutler's mask. So basically, he got fined for having his socks too high and a combination of avoiding hitting the quarterback and being short. Good one NFL, you guys are officially ******* ********.

Are you whining?
                      Originally posted by SNIPER26
                      fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

Question: what's a more sure "lock" this week: Steelers -14 or Eagles -14?

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                          Ugh, LA has some brutal telecasts this weekend:

CBS Afternoon: SD @ CIN

FOX am: SF @ STL (puke)

Only good game I'll get is the GB/NYG game in the afternoon. Looks like a Redzone stream for me this weekend.
                          Use the power of the internets.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                            It Christmas weekend, I am sorry. Celebrating the birth of Jesus to me is far more important than a Chiefs victory. Do you people realize the significance of that day and weekend? We should not only be celebrating the Sabbath but the birth of our Lord.
                            Isn't it ironic that Jesus' birthday is on Christmas?...crickets...am I really the only one who used to watch Da Ali G show?

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                            JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                            Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                            Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                            Originally posted by JBCX
                            Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                              Yeah, Steeler fans are unbearable at times. They lose a game and the world is coming to an end. They barely beat a team and they will go one and done in the playoffs. It's ridiculous.
                              Spoken like someone who hasn't had to deal with New York fans. Reading something like the RealGM Knicks board makes me really wish I knew more about New York fans when I was picking my teams as a kid. What makes it worse is that the German National Team's fans and media are exactly the same and they're the one team I didn't pick to become a fan of.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                              JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                              Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                              Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                              Originally posted by JBCX
                              Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Originally posted by prock View Post
                                I didn't catch MNF, but how was his socks to high?

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information