No announcement yet.

Week 16 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really people, please remember the eagles are playing the Vikings Tuesday. Philly will be up so big, they can rest most of there starters by the 3rd quarter. So dont worry about them having the short week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
      If the Eagles can't win two home games in five days against a pair of teams that are a combined 10-19, they don't deserve to be in the playoffs. Stop your ******* crying and conspiracy theories.
      It's not a conspiracy theory, it's just an annoyance. Basically speaking, this just makes the team have less practice time available to them, which will lead to potential exhaustion and lack of preparation not in Tuesday's game, and maybe not on Sunday's game, but then, if they have to play in the Wild-card round, then it will manifest.

And obviously, if the lose to the Cowboys by a hair, you might be able to trace that back to some exhaustion from the short week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morton View Post
        What's so hard to understand about my position on this?

Last year, the Eagles had a 1pm game on Sunday right after there was a record snowfall the night before. The cleaning crews and the fans cleaned out the stadium in time for the game, and everyone got into and out of the stadium safely.

There's no reason to believe that the same thing can't happen on Monday night, as long as the bulk of the snowfall occurs through Sunday night and abates Monday afternoon, which is what the forecasters are predicting will happen.
        The snow isn't supposed to stop until tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

It's not a conspiracy theory, it's just an annoyance. Basically speaking, this just makes the team have less practice time available to them, which will lead to potential exhaustion and lack of preparation not in Tuesday's game, and maybe not on Sunday's game, but then, if they have to play in the Wild-card round, then it will manifest.

And obviously, if the lose to the Cowboys by a hair, you might be able to trace that back to some exhaustion from the short week.
          What I get from this is that you're already setting up an excuse for when the Iggles choke against a horrible Cowboys team led by Jon Kitna.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPP90 View Post
            You seriously need to get some help talking to people like that on a football forum.
            You seriously need to get some help to stop making up quotes to make your argument look better. I like how you quit your pity party as soon as I asked for where I said those statements you put forth.

Just curious how you haven't been banned?
            I sleep with D-Unit every night.

Comment

Obviously, the NFL and the TV networks did this to make a greater profit, but that doesn't change the fact that by doing so they are screwing the Eagles for next week.
              Sure, it sucks for the Eagles. But the NFL asks teams to play games 5 days apart every week with the Thursday games. So its really not a big deal.

And your first post you make it sound like a conspiracy. The NFL didn't pick this in hopes of screwing te Eagles, they just want more viewers.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by JPP90 View Post
                You seriously need to get some help talking to people like that on a football forum. Just curious how you haven't been banned?
                I will straight up murder your ass.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  I will straight up murder your ass.
                  I like this post.

Wanna make out or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                    I firmly believe we beat ourselves. Can't wait for the Bears luck to run out. The ball won't bounce your way forever. See: James Jones' fumble in the previous meeting.

Before making another ignorant comment, please think before you post. Last week's game has as much meaning as a preseason game at this point. Green Bay is on a one game season right now, with a playoff mindset, if you couldn't tell by tonight's game.
                    The fact the Packers match up to the Bears incredibly well on paper, played better for the majority of the game and yet still consistently manage a find to lose to them is pretty telling though, you have to admit?

It's happened quite a few times under Lovie's tenure.

Originally posted by Morton View Post
                    Home field advantage, canz Packers haev it?

Also, motivation, canz Packers haev it?
                    It's not like the Bears are out of the playoff race and have absolutely nothing to play for, so I doubt they'll come out cold and/or unmotivated.
                    "TELL MARTZ I SAID F*CK HIM!"
                    17/10/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Monomach View Post
                      I like this post.

Wanna make out or something?
                      I will straight up murder YOUR ass if you so much as look at Brody again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                        I will straight up murder YOUR ass if you so much as look at Brody again.
                        So it's going to be a three way then?

Comment

• Comment

• No way am I letting anyone use my Crime fighting partner for a make out sesh. Were too busy saving the world for making out.

Originally posted by WMD
                            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                            Originally posted by gpngc
                            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Finding out that I'm on someone's ignore list sexually arouses me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                                No way am I letting anyone use my Crime fighting partner for a make out sesh. Were too busy saving the world for making out.
                                Four-way then?

:D

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information