No announcement yet.

Bizarre Rex Ryan Foot Fetish Scandal?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The internet is a public place. If you think otherwise, you'll just end up being another tragedy of that fact.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
      Yeah, it's them. Everything matches and it's not new, it's 2 years old, meaning it's not some elaborate hoax it's from before Ryan was "famous."

Really disturbing how much of an invasion of privacy that story is. They posted a bunch of the videos and a copy of the dating site profile? Come. *******. On. Give people some ******* privacy. The media is ******* disgusting.

WOW. A FOOT FETISH. MAYBE SOME SWINGING. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. IT'S MILD KINK, LET'S EXPOSE IT TO THE WORLD JUST TO LOL AT THEM.

I hope someone finds out some stupid kink the author has and exposes him, although no one would really give a **** 'cuz he's a nobody.
      I am inclined to agree with this. I wish people would stop caring about celebrities personal lives so much.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
        Maybe the author would be smart enough to not put **** up of his wife on a very public website like ******* youtube.

I mean really? Is it news to people that the internet isn't exactly anonymous?
        The youtube is one thing. Signing up for and scouring dating websites to find a potential news story is another.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
          Cue: Rex Ryan "foot in mouth" jokes.

Looks a lot like her, though. Weird.
          I don't think that's the only place a foot has gone this year.
          **** her in da *****!

Comment

The youtube is one thing. Signing up for and scouring dating websites to find a potential news story is another.
            Again, those dating websites are still a completely public forum. It's not like they went to the Ryans' house to catch them in the act, spied on them, or invaded their privacy. They connected the dots that the Ryans willfully and purposefully put up on a public medium.

I agree with the the stupidity of being obsessed with celeb's personal lives in our society, but this is just begging for somebody to figure it out.

Comment

A 2 second google search of "ihaveprettyfeet" brings up a mountain of information. It's not exactly scouring.

Comment

"My wife is a knockout, she has tiny tits but 2 inch nipples, and she has a hairy blounde *****. She has perfect size 5 feet for you foot lovers and a great ass! I love womens feet and want to watch my wife take a big one in all 3 holes! "

Oh that Rex hahahahaha
                Originally posted by SNIPER26
                fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

lmaooooooooooooooo

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                  like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

I'll say that there are probably worse things in the world then a foot fetish. But just because it involves loudmouth Rex, its just too funny.

Comment

Wanting your wife to take a big one in all 3 holes >>foot fetish

Lawl
                      Originally posted by SNIPER26
                      fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

One more awesome reason to joke about the Jets.

Comment

Comment

Rex is the man

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                              Ellicott City is a very nice suburb about 10 miles south of Baltimore. Its very likely Rex lived there when D Coordinator of the Ravens.

Nevermind. Just saw that written in the article.
                              Last edited by Jughead10; 12-21-2010, 08:38 PM.

Comment

ESPN will never talk about this. Hell, it felt like they barely even talked about Brett Favre.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information