• Bizarre Rex Ryan Foot Fetish Scandal?

http://deadspin.com/5715741/this-may...+fetish-videos

Too funny.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Cue: Rex Ryan "foot in mouth" jokes.

Looks a lot like her, though. Weird.

Comment

Just posted this in random discussion. Yeah, looks a ton like her and it's pretty hilarious. Rex might be the camera man too, supposedly.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

There's no way that's not his voice.
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

Lol the SUV in the first video has a white and green pin stripe on it too.

Comment

Its crazy how much of a star/well known figure Rex Ryan has become in a little over a year. If this stuff had been caught while he was Ravens D-Coordinator this would not be a major story but it goes to show how recognizable Ryan has become.

Comment

Oh man. Apparently the youtube page lists their correct birthdays too.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

UPDATE: Via a commenter, here's the Alt.com profile for "ihaveprettyfeet." Note the introduction. And on the second screengrab below, look at the birthdays "his" is Aug. 31, 1963 (Michelle was born in August 1963); "hers" is Dec. 13, 1962 (Rex Ryan's birthday).

Its them. Oh this is to good.

Comment

The picture on the Deadspin article are great too. Apparently Rexy likes to watch.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Somebody forward this to ESPN now.

Comment

After reading the title I was thinking Rex was going to stomping around woman's high heels like the coach in the water boy.

Comment

Yeah, it's them. Everything matches and it's not new, it's 2 years old, meaning it's not some elaborate hoax it's from before Ryan was "famous."

Really disturbing how much of an invasion of privacy that story is. They posted a bunch of the videos and a copy of the dating site profile? Come. *******. On. Give people some ******* privacy. The media is ******* disgusting.

WOW. A FOOT FETISH. MAYBE SOME SWINGING. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. IT'S MILD KINK, LET'S EXPOSE IT TO THE WORLD JUST TO LOL AT THEM.

I hope someone finds out some stupid kink the author has and exposes him, although no one would really give a **** 'cuz he's a nobody.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
                          Yeah, it's them. Everything matches and it's not new, it's 2 years old, meaning it's not some elaborate hoax it's from before Ryan was "famous."

Really disturbing how much of an invasion of privacy that story is. They posted a bunch of the videos and a copy of the dating site profile? Come. *******. On. Give people some ******* privacy. The media is ******* disgusting.

WOW. A FOOT FETISH. MAYBE SOME SWINGING. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. IT'S MILD KINK, LET'S EXPOSE IT TO THE WORLD JUST TO LOL AT THEM.

I hope someone finds out some stupid kink the author has and exposes him, although no one would really give a **** 'cuz he's a nobody.

Umm note to people that are in the public eye, or anyone for that matter. Don't post things that are personal or that you don't want the public to see on the internet. The internet is not private.

Comment

deadspin is a great, great site
                            Now the only ones I take are the ones that I wear
                            Ain't takin no shorts no more

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsfan486 View Post

Maybe the author would be smart enough to not put **** up of his wife on a very public website like ******* youtube.

I mean really? Is it news to people that the internet isn't exactly anonymous?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information