Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is he still having mouth problems to?

Comment

Actually, I've been hearing he's been doing alright. However, as a Browns fan I always expect the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
        When Winslow was healthy Davis could barely hold his jock strap. Davis timed better but Winslow actually played the position better.
        When Winslow was healthy this season he was a top 3 TE.

Comment

Originally posted by frogstomp View Post
          When Winslow was healthy this season he was a top 3 TE.
          Absolutely. If it wasn't for the injury his rookie year and the bike accident there is no doubt in my mind he would be better than Jeremy Shockey. His former teammate and someone who I think is the 3rd best TE in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
            Absolutely. If it wasn't for the injury his rookie year and the bike accident there is no doubt in my mind he would be better than Jeremy Shockey. His former teammate and someone who I think is the 3rd best TE in the league.
            Haha, just thinking about how good Winslow could be makes me feel bad for the Browns. Seriously... how the hell do you get that unlucky? It's almost too sad to be funny... almost.

Comment

This doesn't sound credible at all...but then i again i am a Browns fan, so denial must also be taken into account.

I hate PFT and their stupid rumors.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan

Comment

Originally posted by DeathbyStat View Post
                Is this really legit. If so all I need to say is WHOOO!
                Die in a fire *****.

Comment

I don't think this report is false. There were reports that Winslow was having/had microfracture surgery on that same knee he hurt w/ the bike. That's the surgery that Amare had and kept him out of basketball for a year and a half.

Not everyone is going to be as lucky as Amare & be able to come back healthy. I think there is a solid chance Winslow misses extended time, and I think there is a solid chance he is never the same player/career could be over.
                  INDIANAPOLIS COLTS: SUPER BOWL XLI CHAMPIONS!

Comment

If this is true, WELCOME TO CLEVELAND CALVIN JOHNSON...

:/

Comment

Originally posted by sodar21 View Post
                      Browns and their knee problems...
                      The Browns and ALL of their problems . . .

Comment

Originally posted by TNewFan41 View Post
                        Like I have said before, the Browns are cursed with injuries to high profile players.

Anway, that really sucks for Winslow. I know he is cocky and arrogant, but he has a right too be. Outside of Vernon Davis he is probably the best athlete at TE in recent memory. If he can't ever play again, and even if he does play and isn't the same, it will suck because there goes a potential hall of fame career down the drain.
                        Holy crap, how did you get 4 negative rep bars? Do you realize that means 400 people had to go out of their way to give you negative rep?

......wow....Im giving you positive rep just because I feel bad.

EDIT: I got the whole rep thingy wrong, 400 people didn't negative rep you....although I wouldn't be surprised if that ever happened, lol.

In regards to the topic at hand...I seriously think Cleveland should fire their entire medical staff. Its becoming a joke.
                        Last edited by bigbluedefense; 03-19-2007, 05:10 PM.

Comment

There is still hope, and there is only hope, the life of a Browns fan.

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                            There is still hope, and there is only hope, the life of a Browns fan.
                            Hold that head up high young buck, your GM is putting together a talented roster slowly and surely, with more solid drafting (the oline and dline in particular), this team could potentially wake up in a couple of years. But they NEED to fix the lines. They can't just get skill position players and continue to be mediocre in the trenches if they want to be successful.

Comment

It really does suck to be a Cleveland Brown
                              RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by 21ST View Post
                                It really does suck to be a Cleveland Brown
                                I saw that and thought it said "Cleveland Browns fan" then I saw Cleveland Brown, and I realized both were true.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information