No announcement yet.

Kellen Winslow Jr. still having knee problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a Browns fan i should have seen that one coming. Next thing that happens is we don't draft QB and Frye suffers a career ender in the preseason. Or we don't draft Peterson and Jamal Lewis blows out both of his knees on the first play of the season.
    Why always the Browns.........?

Comment

Because Art Modell is a voodoo priest, who has the city cursed because they didn't accommodate his fiscal needs.

Comment

I swear the gods hate us, and it the root of all of our problems.

I am thinking that setting a lake on fire, allowing an outbreak of black mold, and being accountable of so much polution doesn't bode well for our standing with them.

Yet places like *** riden SF and equally poluted NY have rings...

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
          When Winslow was healthy Davis could barely hold his jock strap. Davis timed better but Winslow actually played the position better.
          Oh I know that. I am saying athletic wise though, like speed and quickness. I know Winlsow is a 10x better tight end.

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
            I saw that and thought it said "Cleveland Browns fan" then I saw Cleveland Brown, and I realized both were true.
            lol.......

Comment

Man, the Browns are the most cursed organization ever.

On the bright side, this story is coming from PFT, so it could be completely false.

Comment

The Browns or the NFL network/ESPN would have did a story on this by now. PFT.com has a thing for just saying "our sources" when they dont have facts to back it up. They are the worste rumor site for anything. They reported Clements to the Browns and acouple years ago Bentley to the Eagles.

Comment

wow even though im a ravens fan i just feel bad for you guys. now he is gonna get an infection too probably.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

If true wow! I kinda fell sorry for Browns fans they just can't catch a break.

Sig by Ctmagic24

Comment

Kellen Winslow-TE- Browns Mar. 19 - 7:19 pm et

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports Kellen Winslow (microfracture knee surgery) has been off crutches for the past two weeks.
                      Browns trainers are reportedly convinced that he'll be back for summer workouts despite reports that Winslow might sit out the season.

rotoworld.com

Thanks to Bosanac01 for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by icantackleclaret View Post
                        Kellen Winslow-TE- Browns Mar. 19 - 7:19 pm et

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports Kellen Winslow (microfracture knee surgery) has been off crutches for the past two weeks.
                        Browns trainers are reportedly convinced that he'll be back for summer workouts despite reports that Winslow might sit out the season.

rotoworld.com
                        I should just go ride over to kellens house and get the scoop ;)

Comment

you would have thought that modern technology would have prevented pro athletes from the Bobby Orr syndrome...guess not, hope he can return to full form
                          Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
                          Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
                          Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
                          A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

This is ********, he didnt even have to have the recent surjury and did it by choice just to get the bone chips out of his knee from the wear from the last surjury. he said himself he would be back a month or so ago and that it would take acouple months to recover.

Comment

LOL I sent the Editor of pro-football talk an e-mail basically saying that im tired of his bull **** rumors and he said... "You have no idea of our track record"

LOL!!!!!!!

Anyone see the irony of this.

Comment

ask the editor why they prematurely said the Browns had an agreement with nate clements? Also if you dont mind asking him, why they were the first place to report LeCharles Bentley signing with the Eagles, when that also wasnt true. Everyone knows about there track record. Then give him this link and maybe he can then realize it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information