Eagles O on the verge of making NFL HISTORY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morton View Post
    Eagles offense is nice, but it's only a slightly above-average passing offense. It's an elite rushing offense, but those aren't nearly as hard to stop as elite passing offenses.

I'll give the nod to the 2010 and 2007 Patriots as superior offenses, but the Eagles offense is still impressive.
    i wouldnt say that we are better in either, we are the 6th ranked passing offense and the 4th best rushing....seems pretty balanced.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Originally posted by RealityCheck
      Still, they wouldn't do crap against the 2000 Ravens or the 2007 Giants.
      Or the 2010 pats!
      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
        cool thread dude. no one gives a **** unless they win a ring. ask the patriots about records and no rings.
        Hey, no talking about the Pats offense.

Originally posted by WMD
        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
        Originally posted by gpngc
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
          Hey, no talking about the Pats offense.
          Yeah, you already do enough of that.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
          I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
            Which is totally irrelevant to anything being discussed in this thread.
            Was about to say the same thing.

That post was so irrelevant it's unreal.

Comment

Um. Neat. I guess? How many teams have had four players combine for 40+ TDs? A hundred? Boring "record" is boring record.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

honestly these stats arent ever going to mean anything until they turn those stats into a superbowl. its really cute how vick gets those 30 or 40 yard runs but i cant see him leading his team to winning a superbowl and beating a solid franchise like the pats or steelers. they'll go deep in the playoffs but i dont see a superbowl win. i know vick's only thrown like 5 picks this year and about 18 td's with another 5 or so rushing td's and the eagles offense is stout. but their defense really lacks and several spots and you cant win superbowls without a defense

Comment

This just seems like the record Manning just set: Highest QB Rating for a 3 game losing streak where the QB throws 10+ picks.

It's interesting, but I think you are looking too much into it.
                  **** her in da *****!

Comment

Originally posted by descendency View Post
                    This just seems like the record Manning just set: Highest QB Rating for a 3 game losing streak where the QB throws 10+ picks.

It's interesting, but I think you are looking too much into it.
                    very true. a lot of wasted time on a pointless record/stat

Comment

I don't get it, why are Patriots fans arguing with no one? I'm going to delete offending posts.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                      Originally posted by njx9
                      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

yay for completely arbitrary records. what about the team that had 3 players with 12 TDs or 4 players with 9 TDs huh? I don't care because when you get to set the parameters you can find random meaningless records all over the place

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                          Im not whining about anything, i just dont wanna read about **** that has nothing to do with the thread.

You cant talk about anyones offense other than yours....and thats ok man, whatever just admit it.

And how was i proven wrong? Because you said the Pats offense was better? i never said they werent....i just said it was pointless to bring it up....but yeah i guess im wrong....
                          Really, so you're saying that people never bring up adjacent points or paradoxes in other thread topics? It happens all the time. Like anytime someone brings up LeBron, someone else brings up Kobe, whether it relates to discussion at hand or not. Usually it's a pretty fun debate unless someone makes an issue with it.

That out of the way, pretty damn impressive by the Iggles. I would love it if Shady McCoy tacked on a few more TD's this week to win me my fantasy league!
                          (shameless self-promotion)
                          Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                          https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Originally posted by umphrey View Post
                            yay for completely arbitrary records. what about the team that had 3 players with 12 TDs or 4 players with 9 TDs huh? I don't care because when you get to set the parameters you can find random meaningless records all over the place
                            This. Elias Sports Bureau finds a new record every 30 seconds by just changing some variables around.

Pointless thread is pointless.

Comment

I'm an Eagles fan, and I really don't care that much. It is a cool feat and all, but I don't care about it any more than if the Pats, Colts, Browns, etc. were on the verge of achieving it. I'm much more worried about the team's defense, offensive line, and injury issues.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Overused phrase is overused.

"Frosties are corn flakes for people who can't face reality"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information