X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jmmy Clausen can be on Jersey Shore 3.
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
      Come on. Everyone knows that Notre Dame quarterbacks need at least five years worth of starts before you can fairly judge them.
      Scott, is that you?

Comment

Remember most of the people on this site said Sam Bradford was a bust and Jimmy Clausen was the next Aaron Rodgers....

[
        Last edited by Complex; 12-27-2010, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Complex View Post
          Remember most of the people on this site said Sam Bradford was a bust and Jimmy Clausen was the next Aaron Rodgers....

[
          Yep. That's solved after one year. Close the book. Cue the band. Warm up the fat lady.

Oh, wait.........that's not how the NFL works at all.

Comment

James Richard Clausen - Esquire.

FTFY!

Comment

The Panthers were the team last year trying to move up to the top of the 2nd round to land Clausen, so it is hard to see them give up on him after 1 season.

I think the best thing for the Panthers would be if Luck decides to stay in school and get his degree. Then they can see if they have something in Clausen for another year. I think the real problem in Carolina is their QB has no help at WR, but I still don't see any flashes in his game.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information