Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Vick - The Greatest Comeback of All Time?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Vick - The Greatest Comeback of All Time?

I can't think of any other man who has ever fallen so far and hard, yet came back stronger and better. It may be too early to say, but is he the greatest comeback story ever?

I'm not terribly impressed by anyone who comes back from a self-imposed career hiatus. Is he playing well? Of course he is...but if he wins comeback player of the year, I'm going to be pissed.

Comment

Priest Holmes? In college and the pros that dude got **** on so many times.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I want to say Tommy Maddox, but he couldn't keep his success for a long period. If Michael Vick can keep this up for 3-4 more years and not just be a one hit wonderm then not only would it be the greatest comeback, but it would justify his #1 pick selection overall.

Comment

rick ankiel?

Comment

It's a pretty amazing come back story, he totally deserves come back player of the year.

Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Kurt Warner?

Comment

Roger Staubach?

Originally posted by soybean View Post
                rick ankiel?
                I laughed so hard at this. On the same note: Josh Hamilton.

edit: Ray Lewi... oh wait, he didn't go to jail for killing that guy.
                **** her in da *****!

Comment

Not of all time, i think Kurt's story is pretty good....but i do think Vick is the favorite for the comeback player of the year.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                  I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

What about Vince Young, he got injured, has a bust up with the coach and got replaced by Kerry Collins only to come back and...oh wait the same thing happened again.

Comment

Originally posted by Monomach View Post
                      I'm not terribly impressed by anyone who comes back from a self-imposed career hiatus. Is he playing well? Of course he is...but if he wins comeback player of the year, I'm going to be pissed.
                      I couldn't agree with this more if I tried.

Originally posted by fenikz
                      His soft D really turns me off
                      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

How is his hiatus self imposed? The dude didn't choose to go to jail. And yes, this has to be the best comeback ever. Going to jail for two years and then coming back 10x better than you were? Kurt Warner's story really isn't a comeback, because he wasn't anything before he "came back". But Vick, NFL superstar--who some were calling a bust and would never be a decent passer, arrested and goes to jail, then comes back and is in contention for the MVP award? Best comeback ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Monomach View Post
                          Michael Vick killed dogs and got 18 months. Dante Stallworth got 30 days in jail for manslaughter. Don't give me "self-imposed hiatus" ********.

Comment

Originally posted by descendency View Post
                            Roger Staubach?

I laughed so hard at this. On the same note: Josh Hamilton.

edit: Ray Lewi... oh wait, he didn't go to jail for killing that guy.
                            This. Spent almost 5 years in the Navy after his college playing career was over, even did a tour in Nam.

Comment

Josh Hamilton, Lance Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information