No announcement yet.

Ed Reed on Fire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually kind of like all these threads. Some of them are dumb, but I definitely enjoy reading most of them whether or not I end up posting in it. Give the guy a break.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

This board is really weird with the way people hate new threads. Most other websites are not like that. I am used to it now so I almost never start a thread but when I started here I wondered why people freak out so much about it.

Comment

why yall be hatin. Drank that hatorade.

keep makin yo new threds, it not like we run out of them.

You should go into every new thread anyone here makes and question, if it really was necessary to make a new thread.

Comment

Originally posted by JPP90 View Post
          What is with Ed Reed and recklessly pitching the ball around after every interception? You think someone could politely ask the man to just go down and accept being tackled. Joe Flacco's got this...
          Ed Reed doesn't want interceptions, he want touchdowns.

I'd be more mad about it but he gets a lot of turnovers.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Got to agree with those questioning why this forum has such a hatred of new threads. All they do is promote discussion, I can understand stupid threads, but this was a cool story and for those who saw the press conference it was even cooler.

I understand not wanting stupid topics but really this is NFL related and even if it only gets 10 replies it was worth posting?

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
              Got to agree with those questioning why this forum has such a hatred of new threads. All they do is promote discussion, I can understand stupid threads, but this was a cool story and for those who saw the press conference it was even cooler.

I understand not wanting stupid topics but really this is NFL related and even if it only gets 10 replies it was worth posting?
              It's pretty rare for me to post outside of the off topic section, but just because I don't post doesn't mean I'm not reading, and I'm sure there are plenty of others that do the same. Replies don't always warrent whether something was worth posting or not and I'm not entirely sure anyone has that ability to really dictate what's worth it or not outside of multiple threads about the same topic.

Comment

There needs to be a happy medium.

I go to the USC boards sometimes but everyday its like 25 new threads and sometimes there's like 4-5 threads about the same topic.

One guy once made a thread in which all it consisted was the word "sh*t!"

And majority of the time there's like only 3-4 replies in most of the threads.

I get tired of that. But I do like this board and how essentially each thread has a lot of discussion going on.

I do feel sometimes that there aren't enough threads, and sometimes I don't want to start a new one for the same fear of what people did in this thread (bash the OP for making a new one)

I just hate sometimes how some people complain that threads of a certain topic should all be condensed in one thread.

ie. every movie must only be discussed in the movie discussion thread
                etc etc.

lately that hasn't been a problem in the NFL section though.

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
                  There needs to be a happy medium.

I go to the USC boards sometimes but everyday its like 25 new threads and sometimes there's like 4-5 threads about the same topic.

One guy once made a thread in which all it consisted was the word "sh*t!"

And majority of the time there's like only 3-4 replies in most of the threads.

I get tired of that. But I do like this board and how essentially each thread has a lot of discussion going on.

I do feel sometimes that there aren't enough threads, and sometimes I don't want to start a new one for the same fear of what people did in this thread (bash the OP for making a new one)

I just hate sometimes how some people complain that threads of a certain topic should all be condensed in one thread.
                  That's true, but just hit the search function as the forum bullies say, and whatever pre-existing thread that the search finds first, just throw it in there and bring back a previous thread.

Don't worry about the girls who complain all the time here. It prepares you for marriage life when the wives tend to nag more.

Think about this: if someone has time to click into a thread they have no interest in, to read, to click reply, to type some type of smart-azz b*tching and complaining, then hitting submit..... then doing it over and over... what does that tell you about that person and their lack of life if they have that much time to waste on something/topic that is of no interest to them?

They think they're moderators.... it's no wonder they aren't.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information