Ed Reed on Fire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed Reed on Fire

Dude already has 6 Ints in his limited time back, now this: http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl-300582

Thread # 103287432039482..... Check.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Can we please take away his thread making skills

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
        Can we please take away his thread making skills

Skills? you mean abilities or privileges
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Oh really, you like the threads created of JR Clausen and Cinci QBs right now?
          That's hotter than this story of Ed Reed, which was on the front page of Yahoo sports?

What's the problem with Ed Reed if Clausen has his own thread?

Comment

Front Page Means ****.
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Oh, you literally meant on fire...
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

When I saw J-Mike made this thread, I thought it was going to be about burning jackets on NFL sidelines ruining the environment.

Comment

I like you Jmike, I really do but you don't need to make a thread every day bud. Most of these topics can be posted in the weekly discussion threads.

Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

What is with Ed Reed and recklessly pitching the ball around after every interception? You think someone could politely ask the man to just go down and accept being tackled. Joe Flacco's got this...

Comment

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                      I like you Jmike, I really do but you don't need to make a thread every day bud. Most of these topics can be posted in the weekly discussion threads.
                      Him and Shylo are brothers.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Instead of coming into every thread he makes and making a smartass remark, how about we look at who the thread was made by and then not click on it if you're not interested?

I don't get it. Guys complain about how many threads he makes but in every thread there are guys making pointless posts derailing a conversation from ever happening.

It's a forum. A place for discussion. All he is trying to do is start one or bring something to everyone's attention that may be interested. Ease up.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                          Instead of coming into every thread he makes and making a smartass remark, how about we look at who the thread was made by and then not click on it if you're not interested?

I don't get it. Guys complain about how many threads he makes but in every thread there are guys making pointless posts derailing a conversation from ever happening.

It's a forum. A place for discussion. All he is trying to do is start one or bring something to everyone's attention that may be interested. Ease up.
                          You're just saying this cause he's a Packers fan.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                            You're just saying this cause he's a Packers fan.
                            Could be part of it because unlike everyone else, I have the opportunity to interact with J-Mike in the Packers forum where he isn't criticized for every thing he does. It's the internet, what's the point of playing cool guy and berating him for every thread he makes? If you don't like the topic, don't post. I mean unless you're that desperate to get your post count up which also means nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post

This has always bothered me as well. I'm probably in the minority with this but if anything I don't think this forum has enough threads.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information