SNF Week 17 - St. Louis at Seattle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNF Week 17 - St. Louis at Seattle

According to Schefter and Peter King via twitter. http://twitter.com/si_peterking

Good. It's the exact game I wanted to be on Sunday Night. Whoever wins is the winner of the NFC West.

I predicted Seattle to win the NFCW at the beginning of the year, so I'm kind of rooting for them. That said, I think they'll be crushed. I've got no clue how they've won six games this year. Seems like they get whipped on a weekly basis.
    Just play me, baby

I hope they lose lol idk what will happen if we make the playoffs haha

Props to BoneKrusher for the sig
    Hit me up on XBOX Live: totallynotalex

Comment

Let's go Bradford, I guess. A lot of people questioned him coming into the year but he's stepped up big for this team. The Rams might actually surprise someone in the playoffs rather than the Seahawks being a stepping stone.

Comment

On paper it's the best choice. But putting Seattle, a team that's been blown out like 10 times this year on primetime is just asking for a ****** game.

Comment

Rams deserve the West, as they've been the most consistent team, and should earn it next week.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Ooh what an exciting game thats going to be. (sarcastic voice)

By:BK the God

Comment

I'd rather see Chicago at Green Bay as the primetime game being it's the only other game that means anything.

Comment

Fox lost their "America's Game of the Week"!!!! NO!!!!!!!
                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                  I'd rather see Chicago at Green Bay as the primetime game being it's the only other game that means anything.
                  Jay Cutler and primetime are two words I've come to dread since his first game against the Packers, so I think I'll settle for Rams/Seattle if it's all the same with you.
                  "TELL MARTZ I SAID F*CK HIM!"
                  17/10/2011

Comment

beats the sunday night game tonight. now that's saying something /sarcasm
                    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                      Bucs-Saints....although it could potentially mean nothing by the time Sunday night rolls around.

Comment

I am going for the Rams: I wish the best for Spagnuolo, and I have also come to admire Bradford and how he has stepped up to the pro game.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

I'd love to see the Rams win this one. You can't help but love Bradford, and I know a ton of Rams fans, being so close to Missouri.

PLUS I LOVE YODA

Originally posted by fenikz
                          His soft D really turns me off
                          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by vidae View Post
                            I'd love to see the Rams win this one. You can't help but love Bradford, and I know a ton of Rams fans, being so close to Missouri.

PLUS I LOVE YODA
                            This, Go Rams!

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

Rooting hard for Sam Bradford here. I don't know how many guys can say that they took their team from the bottom feeder of the NFL to the playoffs as a rookie QB. It would be very, very impressive, despite the circumstances which would lead to the Rams being in the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information