No announcement yet.

Sergio Kindle Busted for DUI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's just trying to evolve an immunity to alcohol. EVOLUTIONZ. Lock 2 wins. Championship.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
    JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
    Originally posted by abaddon41_80
    Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
    Originally posted by JBCX
    Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Another dumbass decision from the guy who decided to sleep off a concussion after he crashed into a building on campus in his car while texting? Color me shocked.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
        You sir, are a big, fat phony!!!

I talked to you about the Ravens draft probably more than anyone I can't remember you ever saying you wanted McCourty. The guys you wanted were Wilson, Dan Williams, Hughes or Odrick; all of whom have barely contributed more than Kindle. Sergio Kindle and Ed Dickson > any of those four. You were right again? Unless you predicted that Kindle would get into a freak skull-fracturing incident (which you didn't), I fail to see how you were right again. Heck, Dickson alone has already done more than some of those guys.
        It isn't hard to do more than Jerry Hughes
        Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

Why do we care? His NFL career is done. Drink up Sergio.

By:BK the God

Comment

That Ozzie Newsome, what a draft wizard. He gets first round prospects in the second round, like Terrence Cody and Sergio Kindle!

Comment

Originally posted by Morton View Post
              That Ozzie Newsome, what a draft wizard. He gets first round prospects in the second round, like Terrence Cody and Sergio Kindle!
              You make a great point. Damn Ozzie. He can't predict the future??? he sux!!!

Cody has been pretty good for a rookie, so you shouldn't include him with Kindle.

Comment

ya Ozzie newsome what a tool. Kindle was a virtually unanimous top 20 prospect. We got him at 43. He also would have filled our biggest need. Ppl bashing ozzie for this pick are ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information