X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergio Kindle Busted for DUI

I didn't see this posted anywhere.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/B...-charge-122710

Baltimore Ravens rookie linebacker Sergio Kindle was charged with drunken driving over the weekend, The Baltimore Sun reported Monday, citing court papers.

Police pulled over the 23-year-old in Howard County, Md., around 4:00 a.m. Sunday when they saw his car veering off the road and driving too close to another car.

The papers said that Kindle’s blood alcohol content measured .17 — more than twice the legal limit — after he failed each sobriety test given to him, according to The Sun.

Continued...

Drinking will help your head injury....

A rare Ravens miss draft pick wise. Who knows if he'll ever see the field.

Comment

I guess that head injury is okay.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

He's making it harder on himself to play in this league. This is never good news.

Comment

Drunk driving while having narcolepsy.........

Why? That's just stupidity.

Comment

He's a ******* idiot, he won't learn. He got bailed out a few times while at Texas for DUIs. Million dollar talent, two cent brain. Rumors have it that his head injury is due to a night of drinking as well. Some people just don't get it.

Comment

Yet he won't serve a day in jail...

Comment

Thank God we passed on him.

Comment

Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
                  Thank God we passed on him.
                  If only we had done the same....

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                    Drinking will help your head injury....

A rare Ravens miss draft pick wise. Who knows if he'll ever see the field.
                    Lets not write him off yet, he was a top 20-25 talent at pick 43. We didnt know he would fall down a set of steps at 3 AM or w/e it was.

Also Im convinced he maybe the dumbest player in the NFL. I was looking forward to his trash talk he would have for years to come against PIT but I guess it may not even happen now :(

Comment

I love alcohol too Sergio.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                        Lets not write him off yet, he was a top 20-25 talent at pick 43. We didnt know he would fall down a set of steps at 3 AM or w/e it was.
                        If my understanding of things is correct, the Ravens only signed him to a 1 year deal after the head injury..so they'll have to decide whether he's healthy enough to ever play (last I read he hasn't been cleared for contract yet) and whether he's smart enough/can stay out of trouble long enough to ever do anything in the league anyway.

Comment

ya true, we will see in the future what happens. Id love for him to get his act together so Suggs can have a pass rusher opposite of him.

Comment

[preemptive strike]Shut up APS. It was a good pick at the time.[/preemptive strike]

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                              If my understanding of things is correct, the Ravens only signed him to a 1 year deal after the head injury..so they'll have to decide whether he's healthy enough to ever play (last I read he hasn't been cleared for contract yet) and whether he's smart enough/can stay out of trouble long enough to ever do anything in the league anyway.
                              If that's true his head injury must have went deeper than most thought. I mean, what moron risks not only his life but his potential quality of life for some alcohol. (Drink at your place, moron...)
                              **** her in da *****!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information