No announcement yet.

Week 17 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I am going to my first real game today, even though it is garbage time. Wish we luck!

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Eagles Eagles Eagles!

Let's go Kolb, give my cowboys a top 6 pick!

Comment

There are rumblings that Troy will play today. I don't really agree with it. I believe the Steelers should have him sit out this game and rest him up for the playoffs. I do believe the Browns will be without Hillis. Also, if the Steelers are up pretty big by halftime, I hope they pull their starters and get their younger guys some PT(Dwyer, Butler, Stevenson, Worilds, Keenan Lewis).

Comment

If the doctors and Troy agree he is ready, than he should play. This is a big game and we all know what has happened without Troy in the past. Don't rush him back, but if he's ready play we can't afford to sit him as long as the game is competitive.

The starters need pulled as soon as the games in check though.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

I feel so dirty saying this, but... go Panthers!
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Can't wait for Saints/Bucs. Should be a good game as both teams still have something to play for

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
              WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                There are rumblings that Troy will play today. I don't really agree with it. I believe the Steelers should have him sit out this game and rest him up for the playoffs. I do believe the Browns will be without Hillis. Also, if the Steelers are up pretty big by halftime, I hope they pull their starters and get their younger guys some PT(Dwyer, Butler, Stevenson, Worilds, Keenan Lewis).
                Hillis is active for the game.

The Browns game is finally on TV in socal!!

Comment

Hmmm, Glazer just said Elway is going to the Orange Bowl as a guest of Jim Harbaugh and that Elway will try to convince him to coach the Broncos. That seems like one of the last places I would have expected him to go.

Comment

Originally posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
                    Hmmm, Glazer just said Elway is going to the Orange Bowl as a guest of Jim Harbaugh and that Elway will try to convince him to coach the Broncos. That seems like one of the last places I would have expected him to go.
                    Elway is an honorary game captain.
                    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Gametime, oh let's do it!

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

Gus Johnson is broadcasting the Jets/Bills game!!!!!!!!!!

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

How cute, Favre got to call the coin toss. Now gtfo.

Comment

Devin McCourty Bitchez.

Originally posted by WMD
                            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                            Originally posted by gpngc
                            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

What a great start. Troy pick on the second play of the game, then Mike Wallace 57 yard TD the following play.

Comment

Bucs need to get Blount going early.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information