Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Polamalu_is_God View Post
    Tell Leigh to get like Polamalu.
    I thought being injured and missing a lot of time was a pretty good Polamalu imitation. What does he need to fix about it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Monomach View Post
      I thought being injured and missing a lot of time was a pretty good Polamalu imitation. What does he need to fix about it?
      I'm gonna go with the hair.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• If winning with injuries should get you nominated then having a player die should win you one....oh wait.....

bonekrusher
        The Twitters
        themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
          If winning with injuries should get you nominated then having a player die should win you one....oh wait.....
          Haha that took me a second.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
            Bodden was pretty damn good last year, especially later in the year when he felt more comfortable in the scheme. Took some adjustments. Not sure he was a Pro-Bowl player, but he was a really big loss.
            Bodden had a terrific year in New England in 2009, and was arguably one of the top 10-15 cornerbacks in the entire league. 45/90 (10th best percentage in the league), allowed four TDs and made five INTs, five penalties (one declined), QB rating against of 59.

Comment

If winning with injuries should get you nominated then having a player die should win you one....oh wait.....
              Good point! Bears traded their second round pick for a dead guy. Lovie wins.

That's right. I'm stealing all of your Chris Henry thunder.

Comment

Good point! Bears traded their second round pick for a dead guy. Lovie wins.

That's right. I'm stealing all of your Chris Henry thunder.
                Our defensive coordinator's wife also passed.

bonekrusher
                The Twitters
                themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                  Why is Todd Haley getting so much love? Scott Pioli basically forced Weis and Crennel on his coaching staff and now magically they're doing well, and Haley is the reason?
                  This award is for the head coach of the year, that's why.
                  Voters don't tend to factor in and evaluate the assistant coaches.

And weren't Weiss and Crennel both fired, failures prior to coming to Kansas City?

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
                    This award is for the head coach of the year, that's why.
                    Voters don't tend to factor in and evaluate the assistant coaches.

And weren't Weiss and Crennel both fired, failures prior to coming to Kansas City?
                    They were fired as head coaches not as coordinators. There is a huge difference. Just because someone isn't a good head coach doesn't mean they can't be a great coordinator

Comment

Our defensive coordinator's wife also passed.
                      Oh, how many sacks did she have last year?

Doesn't count.

Comment

Oh, how many sacks did she have last year?

Doesn't count.
                        At least one.
                        Originally posted by BeerBaron
                        And there gentleman is Lovie's "Derrrrr.....why aren't we winning?" face. God dammit I hate that ******* face.

Comment

• Does a Buccaneer victory in New Orleans, which pushes the team to 10-6 change anyone's vote in favor of Raheem Morris?

Comment

• Originally posted by Legacy View Post
                            Does a Buccaneer victory in New Orleans, which pushes the team to 10-6 change anyone's vote in favor of Raheem Morris?
                            Imo ya I did not expect the Bucs to be this good with what they had. If they make the playoffs he'll be in high consideration.

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information