Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kansas City Chiefs Offense; What can be done?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just saw another reason is Weis' son is graduating and is gonna work at U of F so family seeming to play a small part

Comment

Sources tell AP that Charlie Weis has agreed to become O-coordinator at Florida.

hmm ill find some links!
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Hopefully he at least finishes out the season with the Chiefs. The guy is a massive douche, but that'd just be ****** up to leave like that in this situation.

Comment

Reports are that he'll stay with the Chiefs through the playoffs.

Comment

It's official. He'll be named OC of the Florida Gators on Monday, but he'll stay with the Chiefs through the playoffs.

Ok Pioli, get to work.

Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Some possible suitors:

Greg Olsen
              Brian Daboll
              Mike Miller
              Nick Sirrani
              Joe Lombardi
              Jeff Davidson
              Tom Clements

Some names that are being considered, some I wouldn't. The OC must be a disciple of the Earnhardt-Perkins offensive system. I am doing some more research as to whom I think would take over
              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I like Nick Sirianni the best as long as Pioli and Haley both think he's ready for the promotion. I think he would be the best fit for Haley and Cassel

Comment

Just watching them today in Wk. 17 vs. the spoiler Raiders down 17-10, KC has serious pass protection issues.

Bringing Lilja in was a good move, but the only draft help they got last April was Asomoah, & a lot more was needed. OK, so the guards were overhauled & upgraded, but somebody has to at least slow down edge rushers who are feasting on Cassell.

Cassell looks like the Bizarro World version of an anti-Big Ben, goes down when rushers get just one hand on a hip, shoulder, leg, etc. And he has to have some mobility at least try to dodge an oncoming freight train, geez. Don't the Chiefs have A-list, highly paid coaches who can move him around..... something, anything?

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                    Just watching them today in Wk. 17 vs. the spoiler Raiders down 17-10, KC has serious pass protection issues.

Bringing Lilja in was a good move, but the only draft help they got last April was Asomoah, & a lot more was needed. OK, so the guards were overhauled & upgraded, but somebody has to at least slow down edge rushers who are feasting on Cassell.

Cassell looks like the Bizarro World version of an anti-Big Ben, goes down when rushers get just one hand on a hip, shoulder, leg, etc. And he has to have some mobility at least try to dodge an oncoming freight train, geez. Don't the Chiefs have A-list, highly paid coaches who can move him around..... something, anything?
                    This game is an anomaly. The pass protection has been very good all year. The whole team is just a bit off today. They have a hard time with Oakland because the Raiders use a lot of big, strong DLs...

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post

This game is hardly representative of how the line or Cassel has played this year.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information