No announcement yet.

Great players from 1995-Current to never win playoff game

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait....Barry Sanders is only #17 on their Top 100?

Originally posted by boknows34 View Post
      Just one in 1991 v Dallas, which still stands as Detroit's only playoff victory since 1957.

It featured one of his finest and most famous runs ever at 2.42

+++rep for finding a way to work in a 4 minute Barry Sanders highlight video.

I know I'm partial, but Tony Gonzalez, as of right now, is easily the best player of the last 15 year to not win a playoff game. He is statistically the best TE ever, sure fire HoFer and he has never been a playoff winner. It's really sad. He was on some really good Chiefs teams, but never had enough defense to make him a winner.

Nnamdi had his first ever winning season this year, hasnt even been able to show his skills in the playoffs :(

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis

Originally posted by nepg View Post
          Wait....Barry Sanders is only #17 on their Top 100?
          i don't want to steal this thread, but thats exactly what I was thinking. Best player I ever saw! Bar none

Originally posted by Complex View Post
            Chad ochocinco

Nnamdi Asomugha

Julian Peterson he was good/great once
            Julian Peterson has won a playoff game. He was on the Niners in 02 when they came back to beat the Giants for the franchise's last playoff win.

Lee Evans has never been in the playoffs, though.

Nnamdi had his first ever winning season this year
              Not exactly... he had his first non-losing season, but still hasn't had a winning season.

Gonzalez certainly is the "greatest" player that comes to mind on this criteria.

Props to BK on the sig!

Edit : I thought it said super bowl oops.

Aaron Rodgers loooooooooooooooool

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                  Originally posted by njx9
                  do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Tim Tebow looooooooooooooooooooooool

The Twitters

Originally posted by 7DnBrnc53 View Post
                      Lee Evans has never been in the playoffs, though.
                      I don't think Evans is worth mentioning, but I always felt bad for Schobel ans Spikes might be even worse. Just sucks that a total team guy like Schobel goes a decade in the same place getting nowhere.

Originally posted by hoekd0250 View Post
                        Just wondering who are some of the great players from the past 15 years that either have played then and recently retired or near retirement that have either never won a playoff game or made the playoffs?

One player that comes to my mind is steven Jackson although not the end of his career but has been the leader of his team yet has never won a playoff game in his career and really wish him a chance to win a playoff game before he retires
                        Steven Jackson has won a playoff game. Against the Seahawks in his rookie year.
                        Last edited by Ness; 01-04-2011, 12:00 AM.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                        -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                        Originally posted by Borat
                        Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Debug Information