Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QB's that will have new homes next year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • QB's that will have new homes next year

    Who are some of the potential starting QB for new teams next year? As a Dolphin fan, I'm interested.

    Flynn?
    Mcnabb?
    A. Smith?
    Kolb?

  • #2
    Originally posted by superman View Post
    Who are some of the potential starting QB for new teams next year? As a Dolphin fan, I'm interested.

    Flynn?
    Mcnabb?
    A. Smith?
    Kolb?
    Theres already one of these threads somewhere in here...should be somewhere on the first page. Few pages of discussion.



    Originally posted by 49erNation85
    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

    Comment


    • #3
      oh i see it now. close enough.

      Comment


      • #4
        Flynn? GREEN BAY
        McNabb? MINNESOTA (perfect match, MO fits)
        A. Smith? MIAMI
        Kolb? PHILLY
        V Young? Depends on FISHER
        C Palmer? SAN FRANCISCO
        K Orton? DENVER

        Who becomes the Raiders starter?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post

          Who becomes the Raiders starter?
          Jason Campbell

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by superman View Post
            Who are some of the potential starting QB for new teams next year? As a Dolphin fan, I'm interested.

            Flynn?
            Mcnabb?
            A. Smith?
            Kolb?
            If you're a Dolphin fan i dont think any of the ones you mention make you any better. Short of going after a Michael Vick you might want to stick with what you have or draft a rookie QB, if a good one falls into your lap.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
              Flynn? GREEN BAY
              McNabb? MINNESOTA (perfect match, MO fits)
              A. Smith? MIAMI
              Kolb? PHILLY
              V Young? Depends on FISHER
              C Palmer? SAN FRANCISCO
              K Orton? DENVER

              Who becomes the Raiders starter?
              I dont think that Kolb will be back in Philly next year, i believe that there will be many teams goin after him, and there will be offers too good to refuse. Vick will be signed long term or get tagged till they can figure something out.



              Originally posted by 49erNation85
              I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
                Flynn? GREEN BAY
                McNabb? MINNESOTA (perfect match, MO fits)
                A. Smith? MIAMI
                Kolb? PHILLY
                V Young? Depends on FISHER
                C Palmer? SAN FRANCISCO
                K Orton? DENVER

                Who becomes the Raiders starter?
                Palmer isn''t going anywhere.

                bonekrusher
                The Twitters
                themaninblack

                Comment

                Working...
                X

                Debug Information