VEGAS: Divisonal Playoffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VEGAS: Divisonal Playoffs

After winning some major units on the Ravens versus the spread and the Packers on the money line today, I'm inspired to sprinkle some more units next week.

Here is how Vegas is calling it so far:

Where do you guys see value? Where will you be sprinking? I'm still thinking about it and I want to see how the lines move but I'll be duplicating some units next weekend I'm sure. :D

im parlaying the money line for sea and nyj
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
      im parlaying the money line for sea and nyj
      The way these playoffs have gone so far, that might not be a bad idea. ;P

Comment

I'd take that line in the Bears-Seahawks game.

Comment

Surprising to see the Bears favored by so much after losing to the Seahawks earlier this season.

Comment

I have full trust in Atlanta.

Comment

i dont gamble.

but say I throw 20 bucks on the Ravens. what do the scores need to be for me to win $. The steelers are -3 so if the steelers win by 1 I would still win money wouldnt I?

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
                Surprising to see the Bears favored by so much after losing to the Seahawks earlier this season.
                Originally posted by nepg View Post
                I'd take that line in the Bears-Seahawks game.
                That's the game I'm focusing on right now. Bears have shown the ability to self-destruct and the Seahawks looked awfully good last game and, as mentioned, have already beat the Bears.

Comment

The GB line opening at -2 (or -1 elsewhere) is VERY interesting. Essentially, Vegas is saying GB is 1 or 2 points better than Atlanta.

That line won't get up to 3 and I wouldn't be shocked to see it get to GB -1 on the road, which is nuts.

The Pats line screams New England (rivalry game in the Divisional round at -8? - wow).

Of course I like Seattle to keep it close but I'm an idiot.

And at first glance I like the Packers and the Steelers. But who the hell knows. At this level, the games are so ******* important and every single play is huge that it's tough to get an easy prediction.
                  "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                    i dont gamble.

but say I throw 20 bucks on the Ravens. what do the scores need to be for me to win $. The steelers are -3 so if the steelers win by 1 I would still win money wouldnt I?
                    Yes, as long as the Ravens either win or keep it within 2 points. If they lose by a FG it's a push.

Comment

Do you gamble online? If so how/where?

Comment

Don't really like any of those lines.

Personally I think the Steelers are just slightly better than the Ravens but can easily see the Ravens winning, so Ravens +3 is probably the better bet, imo.

I like the Packers to win but a +2 line is a nothing line, I think it is close though. Wouldn't surprise me if either team won but I'd be surprised if it was a shootout or a one sided game.

I actually like the Jets to keep it competitive against the Pats, especially after their last sorry as effort. I think they can cover that line.

Seattle are capable of covering the Bears, as someone who was fairly certain they'd cover last week I feel similarly about the Bears. They matchup decently with them and could quite easily beat them, though I would pick Bears H2H probably.

Tough matchups though, I struggle to see any good value bets amongst it.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

I like the Ravens, Jets, Falcons, and Bears.

Comment

I like the Jets +8.5.

http://www.centsports.com/

I apologize is Scott doesn't want this posted but this site is legal in the USA. You start with a dime provided by advertisers and you are free to bet on anything and build it up.
                            Last edited by Scotty D; 01-10-2011, 06:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information