Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos sign Stokley

nfl.com

He's expected to be their slot receiver and help out Cutler a little more.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

I will miss having Slots around Indy, due to injuries and part Dallas Clark (the two-TE system); his role was reducing but I did love having him in Indy. Good player, great person and it'll be odd seeing him play for a rival like Denver (the games between the two teams have been getting better and better); I wish him the best of luck.
    Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Very good move. He is a great slot reciever and could probably take over as the starter when Rod Smith leaves. Smith, Walker, and Stokley are a good trio.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Good move by the Broncos. It's always nice to have a reliable 3rd receiver.

stephenson86

Comment

Already posted in team boards http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ead.php?t=4380

Didn't think it was that big of a deal to need to go into NFL forum

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
            Very good move. He is a great slot reciever and could probably take over as the starter when Rod Smith leaves. Smith, Walker, and Stokley are a good trio.

its not going to be walker rod and stokely

marshall is pretty much the #2 and walker #1, rod smith had hip surgery this off season...so its rod and stokely batteling it out for 3rd and 4th

Comment

Originally posted by CT Bronco Fan View Post
              Already posted in team boards http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ead.php?t=4380

Didn't think it was that big of a deal to need to go into NFL forum
              its a slow time in the nfl now so its acceptable

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Bronco56 View Post
                its not going to be walker rod and stokely

marshall is pretty much the #2 and walker #1, rod smith had hip surgery this off season...so its rod and stokely batteling it out for 3rd and 4th
                Exactly. I think Marshall will be great. He's big, athletic and makes sick, disgusting, Paris-Hilton's vag-like catches.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                Originally posted by njx9
                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Pretty good signing he will be good in the slot for them
                  RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

i want to see the detals for this garbage. i'm starting to get moderately annoyed by our free agency.
                    im loving it.....we have gave cutler another weapon along with graham, henry, marshall is TNT ready to expload he was very impressive when he got playing time, our line is going to be better...we have kuper(he is bigger) pears will def. improve our RT spot, lepsis will come back to lock down the LT....we would only be better.....bly if he stays with champ will be lock down....bates comming in only helps our already very talented D, by having a cordinator that acutally knows what he is doing. IM LOVING it

Comment

1 year deal

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
                        Exactly. I think Marshall will be great. He's big, athletic and makes sick, disgusting, Paris-Hilton's vag-like catches.

greatest quote eva

id give you rep points but i already abused that privilege today

Comment

Good for both sides. Cutler needs help and Stokley needs a job. He has a chance of winning in Denver and they add weapons to help out the up and coming Cutler.
                          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

i want to see the detals for this garbage. i'm starting to get moderately annoyed by our free agency.
                            Terms of the deal weren't available but Stokley did not sign for just the veteran minimum salary. He signed a contract in excess of $1 million a year, but the amount wasn't immediately known. Incentives were built into the contract because Stokley is coming off an Achilles tendon tear.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2805775
                            Sig by PitBull

All-hail Bulluck

Comment

I wanted him to come to carolina and revive the college connection he had with Delhomme.

Its interesting, Stokley is one player no one would expect to have won two superbowl rings, but he has.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information