No announcement yet.

Your teams best player for the #1 pick?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your teams best player for the #1 pick?

I saw this on another board, would you trade your teams best player for the #1 pick

i said no, champ bailey is our best player and he is the best at arguably the hardest position.....

Originally posted by Denver Bronco56 View Post
    I saw this on another board, would you trade your teams best player for the #1 pick

i said no, champ bailey is our best player and he is the best at arguably the hardest position.....

I agree. Besides, who would we take? Russell? No, we have J-Cut. CJ? No, we have Walker and Marshall, who will be fine. If we lost Bailey we'd be screwed. I don't think I'd trade him for anyone in the league.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
    Originally posted by njx9
    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

I would trade New York Jets' safety Kerry Rhodes for the #1 pick. Then I would trade down to like 6 and stockpile many amount of picks and draft Landry as his replacement, and the Jets will have much more high draft picks, trading down from #1 and ending up at #6 takes a lot of ammo.

Comment

Straight up I guess I'd have to consider it, just because I love Calvin Johnson. Assuming Vilma is considered our best player, I'd probably do it because I think our offense with Calvin would be scary and we'd be in good shape for quite awhile. If the best player on the Jets is somebody else, I dunno. Even with Vilma I'd have to think about it but I'd probably end up pulling the trigger. And the only reason I'd do it is because IMO a 3-4 ILB is easier to find than an elite WR.

Comment

no. why would i trade Tom Brady

Comment

Originally posted by jetsfan3 View Post
            I would trade New York Jets' safety Kerry Rhodes for the #1 pick. Then I would trade down to like 6 and stockpile many amount of picks and draft Landry as his replacement, and the Jets will have much more high draft picks, trading down from #1 and ending up at #6 takes a lot of ammo.
            Rhodes would be tough to trade, but I'd probably take Johnson there as well, and WR>S.

Comment

Yes. Regardless of whether you think it's Owens, Ware, Newman, or Roy. I think it's a no-brainer.

Comment

LaDainian Tomlinson for Calvin Johnson? Get outta here...lol

Comment

I would if I could somehow convince you that Rex Grossman is our best player.

Comment

Andre Johnson is my teams best player....It would be a toss up...because him and Calvin are both beasts

Comment

Urlacher....F**K NO

Comment

Originally posted by derza222 View Post
                        Rhodes would be tough to trade, but I'd probably take Johnson there as well, and WR>S.
                        Rhodes would be very tough. I would rather trade Vilma, but this thread is the best player on your team, that role belongs to Rhodes now.

Comment

I'll roll the dice and give you Richard Seymour for the chance to hool Brady up with Calvin Johnson but, no dealing Brady.

Comment

Originally posted by SFbear View Post
                            I would if I could somehow convince you that Rex Grossman is our best player.
                            who would you want us to take a qb or CJ

Comment

That's tough, but I'll say yes because CJ is too hard to pass up if it only takes one player.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information