Your teams best player for the #1 pick?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver Bronco99
    started a topic Your teams best player for the #1 pick?

Your teams best player for the #1 pick?

I saw this on another board, would you trade your teams best player for the #1 pick

i said no, champ bailey is our best player and he is the best at arguably the hardest position.....

Guest replied
    Hmm...I would trade our top 2 players for the top 2 picks in the draft.

That would give us:
    JaMarcus Russell
    Calvin Johnson
    Joe Thomas

For:
    Derrick Burgess
    Randy Moss

Hell yeah.

Leave a comment:

• KBear
    replied
    I would rather trade for multiple first round picks or a first rounder and plus a slew a picks. I would rather have the isurance of having a more picks that at least a few of them will pan out, then paying a bunch of gauranteed money to an uproven player.

Leave a comment:

• aheineken
    replied
    Torry Holt for Calvin Johnson. You know what? I would probably do it. Holt is on the wrong side of 30, and has 4-5 good years left at best, and CJ has the potential to be even better than Holt. So yeah, I'd do it.

Leave a comment:

• T-RICH49
    replied
    no unless I can convine someone that Ryan Sims is our best player lol.LJ, CJ and Gonzo that would be sick

Leave a comment:

• FloridaFootball
    replied
    I would keep Clinton Portis or Sean Taylor.

Leave a comment:

• PoopSandwich
    replied
    Kellen Winslow Jr. for #1 pick...

NOPE.

Leave a comment:

• Im_a_Romosexual
    replied
    Newman/Ware ain't goin' anywhere

Leave a comment:

• BroadwayJoe10
    replied
    yaa id trade our best player for CJ...but id have to have something like a conditional clause, if CJ doesnt put up the numbers i want then i get vilma or rhodes back...so most definately not, i'll never trade a known great player in the NFL for a NFL prospect no matter how much of a sure thing he seems

Leave a comment:

• art vandelay
    replied
    Hmm would I trade Lee Evans or Aaron Schobel for CJ? Possibly...maybe even probably.

Leave a comment:

• RaiderNation
    replied
    burgess for teh number one pick... wait we already have the number one pick :)

Leave a comment:

• jetsfan3
    replied
    Originally posted by GermanSaint View Post
    omg ! deuce is our best (all around ) player , i wouldnt give him up for three consecutive first overall selections.
    This is why you will never be involved with any coaching/managing of any football team ever.

Leave a comment:

• The Dynasty
    replied
    Trade Hutchinson Maybe
    Trade K.Williams No

Leave a comment:

• Larry
    replied
    Originally posted by ninerfan View Post
    umm yes please, we slot anyone in the backfield and they'd be productive (to some extent) and Alex has a new life partner
    Frank Gore and his 25 -30 Carries > Calvin Johnson and his 5- 6 Catches

And for your information we are not the Denver Broncos, we can't just slot anyone in the backfield.

Leave a comment:

• GermanSaint
    replied
    Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
    Please. I wouldn't trade Deuce for the #1 pick either.
    omg ! deuce is our best (all around ) player , i wouldnt give him up for three consecutive first overall selections.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information