• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by descendency View Post

/Thread.
    intentional grounding.

Comment

• Does this mean everyone will get off Ben's dick as the best QB in the game?

He's 6th.

A) Brady / Manning
      B) Rodgers
      C) Rivers
      D) Brees
      E) Big Ben

Comment

• Originally posted by AHungryWalrus View Post
        Does this mean everyone will get off Ben's dick as the best QB in the game?

He's 6th.

A) Brady / Manning
        B) Rodgers
        C) Rivers
        D) Brees
        E) Big Ben
        I would not put Rivers above Brees but beyond that I agree with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by AHungryWalrus View Post
          Does this mean everyone will get off Ben's dick as the best QB in the game?

He's 6th.

A) Brady / Manning
          B) Rodgers
          C) Rivers
          D) Brees
          E) Big Ben
          I think it's actually a small fraction of the entire football fan base that believe Ben is the best QB in the game. However, if you do believe that he is the best, I highly doubt this game sways your opinion.

But... you're probably just looking for a fight, so I guess I fell for that trap.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
            I would not put Rivers above Brees but beyond that I agree with that.
            Yeah, it's close. Probably could have hyphenated them like I did with Brady and Manning.

As for people saying Ben was the best, in this thread and another there were a bunch of people saying how he's just so "clutch". I'm sick of the clutch label. "Clutch" is whatever happened last. Mental toughness is important, but clutchness is a crap argument. Ben was given a chance to win the game. He didn't. Does this make him the opposite of "clutch"? Of course not. Every QB has times they come up big, and times they don't.

Ben had a bad game, but it doesn't move him down in my rankings. However, had they won on some ridiculous catch and run, people would be all over the place saying how he's the best. Despite a shaky performance.

I did move Rodgers up in my rankings due to a ridiculous playoffs. But he has the total package to back it.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information