• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

Man, does he ever look bad.

Is it just me or does he literally look like a zombie?

Comment

How far into the future can you trade draft picks? He should trade every single draft pick from 2014-2020 and put together an insane team to win 3 straight Super Bowls. The franchise would have the talent of a UFL team after that, but Al will be dead then anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Morton View Post
          Man, does he ever look bad.

Is it just me or does he literally look like a zombie?
          It's obviously just you. It definitely hasn't been mentioned right here in this thread. Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
            How far into the future can you trade draft picks? He should trade every single draft pick from 2014-2020 and put together an insane team to win 3 straight Super Bowls. The franchise would have the talent of a UFL team after that, but Al will be dead then anyway.
            Or use whatever dark magic is keeping his corpse animated to create a super zombie team.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
              A 2014 first round draft pick would probably be worth a 5th-6th round pick in this year's draft to most teams.

Inflation is a *****.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
                A 2014 first round draft pick would probably be worth a 5th-6th round pick in this year's draft to most teams.

Inflation is a *****.
                I might do it. If some team came to you and said "we'll take expensive aging veteran A and give you a 2014 first rounder" I'd consider it. Especially if it were a guy you might think about cutting to save money anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                  I might do it. If some team came to you and said "we'll take expensive aging veteran A and give you a 2014 first rounder" I'd consider it. Especially if it were a guy you might think about cutting to save money anyway.
                  But in the case of Al this aging vet will no longer have 4.2 speedzzz so um Oakland we have a problem!

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Actually, thinking about if further....

Isn't this exactly what Al did to get Richard Seymour??

Comment

Whats wrong with his fingers? Their like jello and bend upwards...

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on January 19, 2011, 9:37 AM EST
                      We need more Al Davis press conferences in our lives. For all the jokes made at his expense lately, he’s one of the 5-10 most important figures in American professional football history. He doesn’t speak often, but he’s absolutely fascinating when he does.

We’ve already gone over some of his scathing words about Tom Cable and Hue Jackson’s promise to win the AFC West, but there was too much fun stuff otherwise to ignore.

Here’s a sample, with a big assist to Jerry McDonald at the Oakland Tribune and David White of the San Francisco Chronicle:

1. Davis on beating Lane Kiffin in arbitration: “I beat him because he lied. He’s a liar.” (Davis called him “Lance” Kiffin at one point. He also called Cam Newton “Kim” Newton.)

2. Davis said Cable would have been fired after the season even if the team made he playoffs because of his off-field problems. The Raiders owner crushed Cable for saying “We’re not losers anymore.” It was pretty obvious Davis saw Jackson as a potential head coach the moment they hired him.

3. A reporter asked Davis about the efficacy of the team’s background checks considering Kiffin and Cable’s history: “We’re very bad at it,” Davis said. Awesome.

4. In an upset, the line of the day went to Jackson: “What Tom Cable is as a football coach is an exceptional line coach.” (Ouch.)

5. Davis on JaMarcus Russell: “JaMarcus is gone. I decided we no longer as an organization to fight the battle of personal problems with certain players. . . . JaMarcus hurt. Any time you lose a first-round draft choice it hurts. But it’s over.”

6. Tom Cable’s old zone blocking scheme is gone. Davis hinted that Jackson faced “resistance” on some offensive changes in 2010.

7. Jackson cited Jon Gruden as one of his biggest influences: “He was like, what’s his name? Gruden,” Davis said. “Gruden was like that — feisty, he could lead the defense. But they are different, definitely, Hue Jackson and Jon Gruden.”

8. Davis wasn’t too worried about the support for Tom Cable in the locker room and found punter Shane Lechler’s comments amusing. He noted Lechler once said he was leaving town just before signing a huge deal to stay in Oakland.

9. On Nnamdi Asomugha: Davis wants to keep him, but indicated he wouldn’t have picked up the option in the cornerback’s contract: “That 17 million dollars can bring you two or three players that can help you win.’’

10. Davis said he hired a front office member to help him more than a year ago that has already left. “One worked here about eight months and you people didn’t even know he was working here,” Davis said.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Al Davis has to have a deal with the devil. There's no other explanation for a hide like that still having life in it.

Or use whatever dark magic is keeping his corpse animated to create a super zombie team.
                        22 of these guys, coming right up . . .

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

I'm going to decline to make fun of an 80 year old with obvious skin cancer since my grand father looks pretty much the exact same plus parkinsons...

Comment

I personally am a big fan of Davis. He's so generous to the Pats organization.

Originally posted by WMD
                            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                            Originally posted by gpngc
                            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Vox Populi View Post
                              I'm going to decline to make fun of an 80 year old with obvious skin cancer since my grand father looks pretty much the exact same plus parkinsons...
                              This thread was intended to poke fun at Al and his decisions. Along with pretty much anything that comes out of his mouth. Obviously this guy is not fit to run an NFL franchise both mentally and physically. The Raiders are suffering and will continue to until Al is no longer around. Things got a bit off track.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

the man is just beautiful. he defines "pretty boy"
                                my quick smells like french toast

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information