Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jay Cutler has a MCL sprain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DeSean Jackson finished the game (he returned punts too) against the Packers with a grade 2 MCL sprain (that he suffered early in the first quarter). Jay Cutler is a *****. So what is it, is DeSean a scrappy, tough little guy or is Jay Cutler a pansy? I'm going to go ahead and say that both the former and the latter are true.

    Philip Rivers is tougher than Jay Cutler by a mile


    Rivers could hardly walk on Saturday evening, and head coach Norv Turner said he thought as late as Sunday morning that Rivers would be unable to start based on “the way he was moving.” Teammates praised him after the game, with a few saying they would not have played with the same injury.

    Turner said yesterday that he had all but advised Rivers last Tuesday not to play against the Patriots.

    “My advice to Philip was, 'This is a heck of a football team. We're going to be in this position many times in the future. Don't put yourself in that position. Just do what you need to do,' ” Turner said. “He wanted to play. I've never been around that mental toughness. I've never been around an attitude like that. Then to go out and play the way he did – it's one for me that's for the books.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Quailman View Post
      DeSean Jackson finished the game (he returned punts too) against the Packers with a grade 2 MCL sprain (that he suffered early in the first quarter). Jay Cutler is a *****. So what is it, is DeSean a scrappy, tough little guy or is Jay Cutler a pansy? I'm going to go ahead and say that both the former and the latter are true.

      Philip Rivers is tougher than Jay Cutler by a mile

      Comment


      • Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Sniper View Post

          Comment


          • Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
            diabetes means no painkillers. do people read this thread?
            Amid questions that he didn't try hard enough to play through a knee injury, Bears quarterback Jay Cutler received a painkiller shot at halftime of the NFC title game, a source close to the situation told the Sun-Times.
            http://www.windycitygridiron.com/201...ot-at-halftime

            Comment


            • What he needed was a coach like Mike Tomlin to motivate him.
              **** her in da *****!

              Comment


              • which consequently means that he actually tried compared to the thoughts of others out there?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by descendency View Post
                  What he needed was a coach like Mike Tomlin to motivate him.
                  TomTom: Damn it, Jay. Stop being a ***** and make a ******* play.
                  EmoCutler: *glumly stares off into the distance*

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                    TomTom: Damn it, Jay. Stop being a ***** and make a ******* play.
                    EmoCutler: *glumly stares off into the distance*


                    Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

                    Comment


                    • It was Toradol. That's not really a painkiller. That's like Tylenol or Excedrin, only in shot form so it starts working faster. I have eye drops of it for allergy season. That's how much of a painkiller it is. In most of the world, you can walk into a drug store and buy a bottle of it without a prescription.

                      Comment


                      • I wanna bang Nicki Minaj. Too bad she's lesbian.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                          I wanna bang Nicki Minaj. Too bad she's lesbian.
                          What an odd thing to see in the Jay Cutler MCL thread.. haha

                          Agreed though.
                          Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                          Coples is that dude.
                          Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

                          Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X

                          Debug Information