No announcement yet.

Jay Cutler has a MCL sprain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was just reading where Tamba Hali played the entire year with a torn shoulder, a partial tear in his other shoulder and a torn muscle in his foot...yeah Cutler is a wuss

Comment

Originally posted by Complex View Post
      He had surgery ok? Its a torn ACL, you don't heal in a week it takes month to heal from a ACL. Did you read the part where Phillip will need more surgery Jay cutler would never go back out there after surgery.

Chris Simms laughs at Jay Cutler
      I know right! I still remember this when he played the whole game with a ruptured spleen, something that could have been very serious to his health. Cutler couldn't gut out a knee injury, something guys like Rivers and Brees have done.

Comment

Cutler is a *****, and he will never live this down.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
        Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Brett Favre is shaking his head somewhere. Probably picture messaging his sorry self to Cutler. Wait, he already sent that to Jenn Sterger.

Comment

According to Saints fullback Heath Evans, Brees played “six weeks with a torn MCL’’ in his left knee, referring to a medial collateral ligament
            He didn't have surgery like Rivers does he count?

Comment

If he can stand, he should be able to play (inside Skype joke).

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                Who cares? His was a freaking ACL. A MCL tear is nothing compared to that. I'm not implying Cutler could have played, or should have. But to say what rivers did was easier because had surgery and a week of rest is preposterous.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

His knee hurt so bad he decided going out on the town would make it feel better...

http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com...yoff-loss.html

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                  they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                  Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

got this off another board

Comment

I've had a torn MCL, and it did not hurt that bad when it happened. When my knee stiffened up and I woke up the next morning, it was very painful. I certainly wouldn't have been standing on the sidelines if it happened during a playoff game. Playing or in the locker room getting a brace.
                      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

I feel so bad for what I said about Cutler now... oh wait, no I don't.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Lovie live on espn, the bottom is saying Cutler suffered an MCL sprain, not tear. Still doesnt explain him not trying to help Hanie at all...
                          Originally posted by Thumper/JBCX/Bixby
                          Orton will never be in the same class as the Drew Brees or the Peyton Mannings or the Tom Bradys of the world. Kevin Kolb has the potential to be that kind of player.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                            His knee hurt so bad he decided going out on the town would make it feel better...

http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com...yoff-loss.html
                            He can't eat while injured? It's not like he was dancing at a night club. It's a STEAKHOUSE.

Comment

Haha, he'd be questionable for the Super Bowl in two weeks...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

So let me get this straight, after being sacked 52 times this year he picks the NFC title game to decide he's too wimpy to play anymore. I dont get the hate really. Cutler was injured, which is differant than just being hurt, the decision of him and the team was he couldnt go, should be end of story.

Just curious why Marquis Pouncey couldnt go with a high ankle sprain, should he be in the discussion?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information