Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Complex View Post
    ESPN says its a sprain MCL, change the thread title
    Meh, idk. A sprain can essentially be the same thing as a tear, right?

The thing I don't understand about this argument is the assumption IF Cutler had come back he would have done any better than Hanie. Dom Capers owns Jay Cutler.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by Halsey View Post
      Cutler is a sissy. I sat on my couch and watched 3 games in a row one day with a sprained ankle.
      As long as you can park the cooler next to the chair i dont see that as any big feat.

Comment

A sprain is a type of tear but usually people say "sprain" to indicate it isn't as bad.

IMO the guy could've conducted himself on the sideline better but I don't think he is a wuss for leaving the game with an MCL sprain.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post

The thing I don't understand about this argument is the assumption IF Cutler had come back he would have done any better than Hanie. Dom Capers owns Jay Cutler.
          Thats why i always love the matchup. Your defense has the number of our offense and our defense seems to control the packers offense pretty good also

im not sure what people are talking about when you are talking about conducting himself better. I have yet to see him smile in any game or do more than a fist pump after a TD

Comment

I was pretty pissed at Jay yesterday but...I have calmed down...and my man-crush on him is still in tact haha

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
            Originally posted by TitanHope
            R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
            He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
              Thats why i always love the matchup.
              You love losing?

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                im not sure what people are talking about when you are talking about conducting himself better. I have yet to see him smile in any game or do more than a fist pump after a TD
                I can't speak for everyone but in hindsight it would've been better for him to try to keep playing and have him carted off to the locker room. Regardless of reality the perception is that he just didn't feel too good and wanted to sit down for a while. It might not be fair but it's something that someone on the Bears staff might have done well to think about.

Comment

So it sounds like he has almost identical to what I had. Grade 2 MCL sprain/tear. I also had 2 very deep bone bruises which made it impossible to straighten my leg the day after the injury. Immediately following the injury, I was in pain but it was not unbearable and I probably could have played an NFL playoff game on that knee (obviously I don't know for sure). However, it would have been pretty difficult to cut and it wasn't like he was playing well anyways. I was out of commission for about 2 months after the injury with physical therapy 2-3 times a week.
                  "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post

You know no one said that. Don't change the subject.

And why doesn't anyone remember seeing Jay smiling and high-fiving on the sideline after Caleb started putting up points? The camera went straight to him.
                    I want a sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                      You love losing?
                      we won once you ass!

Comment

Again it doesn't matter because the training staff ruled him out. Cutler has no say in it.

Comment

Isn't Jay Cutler diabetic? Wouldn't that explain why it looks like he's disinterested/falling asleep/etc on the sideline?

Comment

Originally posted by bustabinary View Post
                            Isn't Jay Cutler diabetic? Wouldn't that explain why it looks like he's disinterested/falling asleep/etc on the sideline?
                            Yes but i doubt that has anything to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
                              Again it doesn't matter because the training staff ruled him out. Cutler has no say in it.
                              No, if Cutler wanted to go back out there bad enough, he could have.

Comment

Originally posted by General Zod View Post
                                No, if Cutler wanted to go back out there bad enough, he could have.
                                If Todd Collins wanted to go back in after being benched he wouldn't be allowed, same with Cutler. Coaches decide who plays, not players.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information