Jay Cutler has a MCL sprain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bucs_Rule View Post
    If Todd Collins wanted to go back in after being benched he wouldn't be allowed, same with Cutler. Coaches decide who plays, not players.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Remember in his interview, he said "they kind of pulled me."

I highly doubt that would have stopped guys like Big Ben, Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, or Aaron Rodgers.

Want to talk about a tough dude, coaches and players should show Cutler this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-jzYMSiNHQ

Comment

Originally posted by General Zod View Post
        No, if Cutler wanted to go back out there bad enough, he could have.
        No. That's 100% false. If you have a competent training staff and you have a player with a serious knee injury you would never allow him to play. Cutler DID go out there and couldn't perform. That's when the staff pulled him. I commend the staff being safe with there players.

Comment

Originally posted by bucfan12 View Post
          Remember in his interview, he said "they kind of pulled me."

I highly doubt that would have stopped guys like Big Ben, Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, or Aaron Rodgers.

Want to talk about a tough dude, coaches and players should show Cutler this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-jzYMSiNHQ
          Do you have a link stating those guys would do that or are you just 100% making that up?

Comment

The only reason you can keep playing on breaks and tears when they happen is the adrenaline. Even if Cutler played the whole game and they somehow find a way to win the game, he isn't going to be playing in the Super Bowl on it. I shattered my jaw playing rugby and went a solid 5 minutes without even noticing until the play stopped, took my mouthguard out, put it back in, bit down and realized my teeth were lining up about a half inch to the right. I didn't feel anything at all until the next day. I was standing on the sideline just cranking on my jaw to go back into place which was probably a terrible idea in hindsight.

My point, adrenaline is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
              can someone verify that this is a crappy video about freeman so i can get on with banning this dude for trolling?
              nah, it's byron leftwich

Comment

can someone verify that this is a crappy video about freeman so i can get on with banning this dude for trolling?
                No...its Byron Leftwich at Marshall =/

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                Originally posted by TitanHope
                R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Jay did go back in. Todd got 2 series. Cortisone shots can be dangerous to people with diabetes. Once Emergency QB Caleb Hanie went in neither one could reenter.
                  I want a sig.

Comment

Want a better comparison than Rivers torn ACL game. How about Bruce Gradkowski finishing a game with both of his MCL's torn (fully torn in the left, partial in the right) for a 3 win Raiders team a few years back?

Cutler looked fine dropping back his last play of the game. Granted,the throw was awful and could have been because of planting on that knee, but a player who gives a crap at all would come off and say that it's fine and the trainers would have had to believed him because he didn't struggle in his dropback and was barely limping. He quit on his team, sorry.
                    JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyLeggedWaistBender View Post
                      Jay did go back in. Todd got 2 series. Cortisone shots can be dangerous to people with diabetes. Once Emergency QB Caleb Hanie went in neither one could reenter.
                      They said they "worked on" the knee but it didn't respond.

Comment

If I was a bears fan I wouldn't want Cutler to be my quarterback next year. This guy is a diva all the way back to how he acted in Denver. People like him got spoon fed their entire careers and when the going gets tough they quit.

Comment

ah. the old "i said it based on absolutely nothing whatsoever, so it's clearly fact" argument. brilliant. i'm assuming you've never had a knee injury, given that you don't seem to actually understand them at all.
                          I'm basing it on Bruce Gradkowski playing through 2 torn MCL's and Drew Brees supposedly having a torn MCL and not missing a single game this year.

If he didn't quit, then he's simply not tough. Should I have called him a wuss instead? Would that have been better?
                          JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

Originally posted by EvilMonkey View Post
                            Want a better comparison than Rivers torn ACL game. How about Bruce Gradkowski finishing a game with both of his MCL's torn (fully torn in the left, partial in the right) for a 3 win Raiders team a few years back?
                            Cutler looked fine dropping back his last play of the game. Granted,the throw was awful and could have been because of planting on that knee, but a player who gives a crap at all would come off and say that it's fine and the trainers would have had to believed him because he didn't struggle in his dropback and was barely limping. He quit on his team, sorry.
                            You mean this injury in this game right...

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...n-both-knees/1

Gradkowski tore his MCL in his left knee and partially tore the same ligament in his right knee. He hurt the left knee in the first quarter and the right later in the first half. He was replaced by former starter JaMarcus Russell.
                            Or was there another game where Gradkowski tore both his MCLs and then stayed in the entire game...?

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                              You mean this injury in this game right...

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...n-both-knees/1

Or was there another game where Gradkowski tore both his MCLs and then stayed in the entire game...?
                              sorry, just saw he tweeted that he played through 2 MCL tears, didn't look anything specific up. Didn't think Bruce Gradkowski would lie to me.

Comment

Bears fans need to realize that Cutler isn't and never will be a franchise quarterback. He has one of the worst attitudes ive ever seen in a quarterback.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information