X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Cutler has a MCL sprain

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d..._headlines2col

http://twitter.com/skjensen/status/29567678440017920

I have had an MCL tear before and I'm pretty sure that he could have played. The worst part is the day after. He was still walking and on the bike. I would bet any amount of money that big ben, brady, Rivers, Sanchez would have gone back out there.

Comment

Didn't Brees play with a tear in his MCL this year?

Comment

Was this determined from the MRI he got today?

Originally posted by WMD
        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
        Originally posted by gpngc
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

thats what the source says

Comment

Philip Rivers laughs at Cutler's MCL tear.

To be fair, though, no mobility would have rendered him worthless. Liked Ben, his game is based on improvisation behind an terrible line.

Comment

Watching ESPN's First Take, Freeman said it best himself that if that were him in that situation, he'd have to be carted off the field.

Cutler was able to walk and just looked like he was dozing off the whole time on the sideline. That is why he's getting ripped apart by everyone around the league. It seemed like he wasn't interested in being there at all.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                Philip Rivers laughs at Cutler's MCL tear.

To be fair, though, no mobility would have rendered him worthless. Liked Ben, his game is based on improvisation behind an terrible line.
                Didnt Rivers have one week of rest though with surgery?

Comment

Whether it's fair or not Cutler's going to be perceived as having quit on his team while only 2 quarters away from the Superbowl in a very winnable game, and both his mental and physical toughness and passion for the game are going to be questioned by the media, fans, and (as we've already seen) other players. I think it's going to take awhile for him to live this down.

Comment

to be fair, id rather have a guy acknowledge that he isnt going to do much good when he cant move in the "pocket" than have a false sense of ego and hurting the team. From all i hearing is that the medical staff as well as lovie and the rest pulled him

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                      Didnt Rivers have one week of rest though with surgery?
                      No. You don't have surgery on an ACL injury and be ready in a week. It also doesn't help with a week rest on an ACL injury. Takes a lot more time to heal so it didn't really matter. He put on a brace and gutted it out. Something Cutler could not do.

Comment

Originally posted by bucfan12 View Post
                        No. You don't have surgery on an ACL injury and be ready in a week. It also doesn't help with a week rest on an ACL injury. Takes a lot more time to heal so it didn't really matter. He put on a brace and gutted it out. Something Cutler could not do.
                        http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/22772752/ns/sports-nfl/

Days before the game, Rivers had surgery on his right knee, and now needs a more extensive operation to repair a torn ligament in the same knee. His rehab could last six months.
                        He did have surgery

Comment

thats what the source says
                          Well it just said he is scheduled to under go an MRI today so I was curious as to whether or not they actually reported this after it, which the reading suggested it wasn't. Just wondering tho.

Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

He had surgery ok? Its a torn ACL, you don't heal in a week it takes month to heal from a ACL. Did you read the part where Phillip will need more surgery Jay cutler would never go back out there after surgery.

Chris Simms laughs at Jay Cutler

Comment

weaksauce.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information