2010 All Pro Team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
    The fact that Ray Lewis is 35 doesn't mean **** when it comes to this sort of thing.
    The fact that he outplayed Patrick Willis this year does.

Comment

I feel like a certain QB is missing too...

Comment

Congrats to John Abraham and Roddy White, they both deserved it.

Comment

Originally posted by Caddy View Post
          I think that QB is Tebow .

Comment

Originally posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
            I think that QB is Tebow .
            You understand that it's people like you who make other fans hate Tebow, right?

Comment

They probably made up the roster before the NFC championship game, so they didn't get an opportunity to see Caleb Hanie play.

Comment

This looks like a Pro Bowl roster.... wtf? It's awful.

I have issues with Reggie Wayne, Logan Mankins, Jahri Evans, John Abraham, and Jerod Mayo on there specifically.

Comment

This is very very bad for an all-pro team. Usually they're pretty accurate but not this time.
                  aka KGB Chicken

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                    You understand that it's people like you who make other fans hate Tebow, right?
                    I am almosy 100% sure he was being sarcastic

Why are people hating on John Abraham? the dude was ballin all year

Comment

SECOND TEAM

OFFENSE

Quarterback_Vacant.

Running Backs_Michael Turner, Atlanta; Adrian Peterson, Minnesota.

Fullback_Ovie Mughelli, Atlanta.

Tight End_Antonio Gates, San Diego.

Wide Receivers_Brandon Lloyd, Denver; Calvin Johnson, Detroit, and Dwayne Bowe, Kansas City (tie).

Tackles_Jason Peters, Philadelphia; Sebastian Vollmer, New England.

Guards_Chris Snee, New York Giants; Carl Nicks, New Orleans.

Center_Maurkice Pouncey, Pittsburgh.

Kicker_David Akers, Philadelphia.

Kick Returner_Leon Washington, Seattle.

DEFENSE

Ends_Osi Umenyiora, New York Giants; Justin Tuck, New York Giants.

Tackles_Vince Wilfork, New England; Kyle Williams, Buffalo.

Outside Linebackers_Cameron Wake, Miami; DeMarcus Ware, Dallas.

Inside Linebackers_Brian Urlacher, Chicago; Ray Lewis, Baltimore.

Cornerbacks_Devin McCourty, New England; Charles Woodson, Green Bay.

Safeties_Nick Collins, Green Bay; and Antrel Rolle, New York Giants, Eric Weddle, San Diego, Malcolm Jenkins, New Orleans, Quintin Mikell, Philadelphia, Chris Harris, Chicago, Michael Huff, Oakland, Michael Griffin, Tennessee, and Darren Sharper, New Orleans (tie).

Punter_Mat McBriar, Dallas.

No quarterback because Brady got every single vote. And 9 safeties because 8 tied with one vote.

Comment

Who gave Darren Sharper a vote?

EDIT - He started 1 game, made 16 tackles and defended one pass...

Comment

AJ Hawk got a vote for Inside Linebacker. Idk why Mayo got so many votes, prolly becaus he has a lot of tacklez!

Comment

Originally posted by Draft King View Post
                            Congrats to John Abraham and Roddy White, they both deserved it.
                            Agreed. Congrats fellas.

Originally posted by Complex View Post
                            Why are people hating on John Abraham? the dude was ballin all year
                            Seriously. Abraham's a monster. He led defensive ends in sacks and is our only true pass rushing threat. I don't see how he doesn't belong.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                              Seriously. Abraham's a monster. He led defensive ends in sacks and is our only true pass rushing threat. I don't see how he doesn't belong.
                              I think he should have made it, but the argument would be that he really isn't a three down player at this point in his career.

Comment

I'm happy for Charles but I think (non homer!) that Hali deserved first team honors.

Really weird list this year though. Did they let fans vote or something?

He had a great year Caddy, but do you really think Matt Cassel deserves to be in over Brady? I don't!

Originally posted by fenikz
                                His soft D really turns me off
                                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information