No announcement yet.

2010 All Pro Team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to Suh. Pro Bowl selection, All Pro selection, and hopefully a DROY award.

Comment

Reggie Wayne over Brandon Lloyd makes me sad. I know the broncos didn't have a great year, but Lloyd was dominant this year.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
      Originally posted by BaLLiN72
      i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
      Originally posted by Job
      NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
        I think he should have made it, but the argument would be that he really isn't a three down player at this point in his career.
        This year he was much more so than in his previous years. He was probably on the field more often than recent years (don't have any stats for that, just based on observation) and this was by far his best year vs. the run.

Comment

Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
          Reggie Wayne over Brandon Lloyd makes me sad. I know the broncos didn't have a great year, but Lloyd was dominant this year.
          That's exactly what I was thinking. Lloyd should have made it over Wayne at least.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
          -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
          Originally posted by Borat
          Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
            Eh, D-Ware had a stretch over the middle of the season where he completely disappeared. I don't think he even got on the stat sheet against the Jags. Harrison over Hali is the real travesty here.
            Harrison had the most well balanced season of all three, beating both in all categories (including fines) except sacks, and TD.

James Harrison - 70 solo tackles, 30 assisted, 11 sacks, 2 INTs, 6 forced fumbles, 5 passes defended, 0 TDs.

DeMarcus Ware - 56 solo tackles, 10 assisted, 16 sacks, 0 INTs, 2 forces fumbles, 1 pass defended, 1 TD.

Tamba Hali - 37 solo tackles, 15 assisted, 15 sacks, 0 INTs, 4 forced fumbles, 3 passes defended, 0 TDs.
            Last edited by Mr. Goosemahn; 01-24-2011, 09:26 PM.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Also, all 3 played 16 games.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                Center_Maurkice Pouncey, Pittsburgh
                So sick of hearing about Pouncey. Not even the best center in the division and he is second team All Pro.

Comment

Originally posted by fear the elf View Post
                  So sick of hearing about Pouncey. Not even the best center in the division and he is second team All Pro.
                  I predicted he'd be a top 5 center by the end of this year and the best center by end of next year, and I agree that Mack has a slight advantage over Pouncey right now, but not by much. Mack might hold his own vs. NT better than Pouncey, but Pouncey's athleticism and ability to get to the second level is pretty good.

I'll throw in an extension to my prediction: by age 25 (in four more years) Pouncey will be the best interior lineman in the league.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                    AJ Hawk got a vote for Inside Linebacker. Idk why Mayo got so many votes, prolly becaus he has a lot of tacklez!
                    Eh. I would be OK if Mayo didn't make it, but he was one of the better MLB's in the league this year. One of the best sideline to sideline guys in the league and the biggest thing he improved on was being a presence of the middle in the passing game. Delivered a ton of knockout blows to tight ends and receivers. He was a bit of a compiler last year, but this year with his knee in better shape he returned to form.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                      Congrats to Suh. Pro Bowl selection, All Pro selection, and hopefully a DROY award.
                      He will win the DROY. It's pretty crazy to be a Rookie and one of the best at your Positions. I thought he would be good this year but he went all out.

Comment

Who the **** gave Huff a vote??? Musta been Al -_-

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                        Originally posted by TitanHope
                        R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                        He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by dannyz View Post
                          He will win the DROY. It's pretty crazy to be a Rookie and one of the best at your Positions. I thought he would be good this year but he went all out.

Anyone that watched him extensively should have seen this coming, the dude is a generational talent.
                          Originally posted by SNIPER26
                          fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

The only All-Pro selection I have a problem with is Reggie Wayne. I usually don't have any problems with any of the All-Pro selections, though... So I would have to agree that it's a little weak this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                              Totally agree!!

Really an amazing rookie year for Suh and shows that the Reggie White comparisons, at least at this point, aren't total hype.

Comment

Originally posted by Ness View Post
                                That's exactly what I was thinking. Lloyd should have made it over Wayne at least.
                                Read today that 94% of Lloyd's receptions this season resulted in first downs. Pretty good for a guy with over 70 receptions.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information