No announcement yet.

2010 All Pro Team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If missing games doesn't matter, the TE should be Gates. Those first 8 weeks were magical....

Comment

Originally posted by Seamus2602 View Post
      I agree that you can't rely on stats. But without watching every single solitary game you can't say that one player was definately better than others. I wouldn't have had Wayne as a 1st Team All Pro. I'd have had White and Lloyd. My 2nd Team All Pros would have been Andre Johnson and Reggie Wayne. I felt he played better than Jennings, Bowe and Calvin Johnson. Mike Wallace and Hakeem Nicks had breakout years but weren't in that league.
      That sounds right, White and Lloyd at #1 and #2 for this year. Reggie Wayne fits the second team and the other slot is up for grabs: AJ but he was hurt? Nicks who missed some games as well and has a small consistency problem? Jennings who was almost nonexistent until week 6 and benefited from Rodgers? Bowe who also started extremely slow? CJ has drops and doesn't produce like he should. Mike Wallace is a stretch, not a polished player and inconsistent game to game.

I'd go
      1. Roddy White
      2. Brandon Lloyd

3. Reggie Wayne
      4. Andre Johnson

It was tough to leave my boy Jennings off the 2nd team but he doesn't command enough attention from the defense and his stats wouldn't be what they are with Schaub or Cassel or Stafford/Hill.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
        If missing games doesn't matter, the TE should be Gates. Those first 8 weeks were magical....

Can't leave out Jermichael Finley!!!

5.25 catches/game
        75.25 yards/game
        14.3 yards/catch
        .25 TDs/game

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by umphrey View Post
          Can't leave out Jermichael Finley!!!

5.25 catches/game
          75.25 yards/game
          14.3 yards/catch
          .25 TDs/game
          No one going for Jacob Tamme?

8.375 catches/game
          78.75 yards/game
          .5 TDs/game
          Originally posted by George Carlin

In Football the object is for the Field General to be on target with his aerial assault, riddling the Defence by hitting his Receivers with deadly accuracy, in spite of the Blitz, even if he has to use the Shotgun. With short bullet passes and long bombs he marches his troops into enemy territory, balancing this aerial assault with a sustained ground attack which punches holes in the forward wall of the enemy’s Defensive Line.

In Baseball the object is to go home and be safe.

Comment

Jerod Mayo? really?

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information