Herschel Walker wants Comeback at 49

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nepg View Post
    Something like 10,000 push-ups and sit-ups. Never lifts weights.
    good lord, how long does that take?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by umphrey View Post
      He could play and be average for 5 plays a game, yes. Ask anything more and you'll tumble down the downward spiral of nagging injuries.
      Dude's never been injured.

Comment

I'd guess he could be a backup RB getting a handful of touches a game. A larger role would probably lead to injuries due to his age.

Comment

dude never played football at 49.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
          I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Actually.....he had to drop out of his fight cuz of injury...just lettin you know

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
            Originally posted by TitanHope
            R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
            He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

There is no ******* way he could play in the NFL.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

It would be a cool story but I just don't see it happening.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

it's not like he was the best NFL runningback even when he was a young man. Like he could do anything at 49 competing with a bunch of young 25 year old NFL runningbacks.

Comment

I don't know, but I would sure as hell love to see him try it. How cool would that be? I actually think he has a somewhat decent chance if he can get back into football shape. We know he's in kick your ass shape right now, but those two are different things. Hope someone brings him in for a camp.

If he does make it, I've got one of those vibes about this one that he does something completely ridiculous and runs for a ton of yards.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post

looks like the guy he's facing off with there isn't in much shape. We need Scott or Shane to describe his body for us.

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                        looks like the guy he's facing off with there isn't in much shape. We need Scott or Shane to describe his body for us.
                        ABS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

I read somewhere Tony Dorsett said he could run for 2,000 yards in today's NFL.

I think he meant when he was playing though.

Comment

He'd make a comeback, then Patrick Willis would light him up and end his comeback. Besides, a guy with serious psychological issues really shouldn't be subjecting himself to even more head trauma.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                              He'd make a comeback, then Patrick Willis would light him up and end his comeback. Besides, a guy with serious psychological issues really shouldn't be subjecting himself to even more head trauma.
                              Within a week he would be playing russian roulette again

Comment

I hope this leads to barry sanders coming back too. Then tiki and alstott and a host of other retired rb's can come back. Itd be like the walking dead meets the nfl.
                                Originally posted by Thumper/JBCX/Bixby
                                Orton will never be in the same class as the Drew Brees or the Peyton Mannings or the Tom Bradys of the world. Kevin Kolb has the potential to be that kind of player.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information