No announcement yet.

Seahawks TE Stevens won't be back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he drops more balls than an eight year old. good riddance.

Originally posted by mythbusta
    i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
    who dey?

Comment

finally. i didnt mind his attitude but he just sucked too much. he wont be missed

sig by CalBears99
      Originally posted by yodachu
      I HAVE ISSUES! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Comment

I know everyone hates Porter but he was right this dude is "soft"

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
        Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Yeah he is he can't fight his way out of a wet paper bag lol.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

good, he is overrated. he is just a headcase. he needs to get his act together or else no team will sign him. he will end up playing in the cfl with joey harrington.
            Musician

Comment

why would anyone want this bum on their team?

Comment

Well, you guys are acting like he never showed any flashes of talent. Like two years ago he played a stretch of four games where he looked great. Every once and a while he'll show up and have a nice game, and look like he *could* be a top 10 TE.

However, he seems to just... not think about the game... like, a lot of the mistakes that he makes appear to be happening because he was thinking about something else. Like how great he is, perhaps.

Anyways, I agree that this guy is crap, but he is at least crap with potential, despite his big mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by zjstratton View Post
                  good, he is overrated. he is just a headcase. he needs to get his act together or else no team will sign him. he will end up playing in the cfl with joey harrington.
                  How is he overrated? My god, people have to actually think you're a good player for you to be overrated.

Everyone on this forum, stop using overrated so goddamn much. It's being said when it doesn't even make sense. It's gotten to the point where 90% of the NFL is being called overrated.

Comment

http://www.azcentral.com/community/s...ns0323-ON.html

"Stevens' blood-alcohol content was 0.204 percent, which places Stevens in the extreme DUI category, Scottsdale police Sgt. Mark Clark said. Arizona's legal limit is 0.08 percent. In Arizona, extreme DUI's are 0.15 or more and can bring a 30-day jail sentence."

He was just a little wasted.
                    "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

every game i watched that seatle was home he was getting booed by the home fans
                      that just shows u how good he is:D

sig by diehardvikingsfan

IN TED WE TRUST

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information