• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/ho...l.jsp?id=66399

link ^

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
      I love it. Reagor add's more depth to the already deep DT rotation, with Raburn, Walker, Bunk, Paterson. Now hopefully we will trade Walker for something or move up in the draft with him. Maybe from a late 3rd to mid 3rd if a player drops or something. That would be nice.
      I think the eagles are definately going to use Walker for trade bait on draft day but I don't think we can get a 3rd rounder for him at all.

Comment

I highly doubt Walker can net a 3rd.

As for the move, eh. Depth is nice, but they really needed a bigger DT inside. Now, they'll need Bunkley to develop. They did go into the offseason potentially need a DT, so this likely removes it as an early draft focus, but they could use a stouter DE, though.

Comment

I agree with Toon. There is little chance Walker nets a third rounder. Fourth is more likely, and even that's a stretch in some quarters.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Walker would be worth a fourth or fifth straight up, but I beleive he was talking about moving up in the third to get a prospect in the middle of the third. That I find as a possibility.
            Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

I am pretty sure that Walker will be trade at some point, but if we are unable to trade him, we will most likely keep him and release Rayburn.
              Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

I see no reason to keep Walker at this point. There are now 2 better options on the roster in Patterson and Reagor. I don't mention Bunkley because Walker is more of an Under Tackle. The team could still add a stout run stuffer at some point. I wouldn't mind that in the least.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                  I think the eagles are definately going to use Walker for trade bait on draft day but I don't think we can get a 3rd rounder for him at all.
                  Originally posted by toonsterwu View Post
                  I highly doubt Walker can net a 3rd.

As for the move, eh. Depth is nice, but they really needed a bigger DT inside. Now, they'll need Bunkley to develop. They did go into the offseason potentially need a DT, so this likely removes it as an early draft focus, but they could use a stouter DE, though.
                  I said we could trade up FROM our late 3rd to mid 3rd. Not get a 3rd straight up.

And I'd say that there is a 85% chance that we won't see Wlaker in Philly next year.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                    The Colts have predictably lost a lot of players from their Super Bowl winning roster. They need a DT, and I am sure they will address the matter in either FA or in the draft.
                    Well Reagor didn't play during the SB. But you're right, DT is the biggest need for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
                      I said we could trade up FROM our late 3rd to mid 3rd. Not get a 3rd straight up.

And I'd say that there is a 85% chance that we won't see Wlaker in Philly next year.
                      Sorry about the confusion.

Comment

Any way yeah I can definitely see something like that happening.

Comment

Wouldn't mind seeing Walker on the Bucs for the right price

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information