Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most Mobile Starting QB (excluding Vick)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Tebow starts next season he will have more rushing yards then any other QB next year . Just watch .
    What about Michael and you should probably add an "if he doesn't get kntfo or injured disclaimer!

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

1)Either way Minny goes, Webb or Tarvaris.

2)A-Rodge

3)the homer in me wants to throw Colt McCoy's name into the mix

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
        How about because he was 2nd among QBs in rushing yards this year? Or some of the absolutely insane escapes he has made? Don't get me wrong, Freeman and Big Ben are right up there, but to just dismiss Rodgers out of hand seems to indicate you are either a major homer or you haven't really seen him play.
        First off, Rodgers was 3rd behind Vick and Freeman and second of all, I am not dimissing Rodgers. I just don't see how he is winning this poll by so much.

Comment

As far as pure pocket passers who can move:

Any answer that has Freeman, Roethlisberger, or Rodgers isn't wrong because they're all mobile in their own right. Also, mobile isn't exactly measured by rushing yards. Have to include their footwork in the pocket and extending plays. I'd lean Rodgers. Big Ben is hard to bring down when you get to him. Rodgers is hard to get to. Haven't seen enough of Freeman.

Tebow, Wallace, Tavaris Jackson, Joe Webb, and whoever else come off as dual threats instead of pure pocket passers.

Comment

Depends on what we're talking about. Ben is easily the best at avoiding the pass rush, but if you're looking for a runner, I'm taking Rodgers out of those options.

But as others have said, Tebow and Young are ahead of all of these guys as runners.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

From this list, it depends on what you mean. Big Ben and Freeman are loads and hardest to bring down, Rodgers is easily the fastest in a straight line, and Romo probably has the best jukes.

If I'm taking one just as a QB, it's obviously Rodgers. He is the best QB in the NFL right now, bar none.

This play was the sex though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZlJi...eature=related

(sorry I don't know how to make it a video on the post)

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4MV5gCkQAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_0lhyYsV2Q

Comment

Originally posted by BucsFreak5 View Post
                  First off, Rodgers was 3rd behind Vick and Freeman and second of all, I am not dimissing Rodgers. I just don't see how he is winning this poll by so much.
                  Ya, I fixed that in my next post. Freeman passed Rodgers by 8 yards the last game of the season. However, Rodgers played 1 less game and missed over half of another.
                  I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                  Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
                    If Tebow starts next season he will have more rushing yards then any other QB next year . Just watch .
                    I think Vick will still have more.

Comment

I can post youtube videos too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAt6S...eature=related
                      **** her in da *****!

Comment

Matt Hasselbeck >.<
                        "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information