Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeff Fisher Fired

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • You stay the hell away from Gregg Williams.
    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

    “We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

    Comment


    • I just read this and can't believe I forgot it...

      Jeff Fisher was Co-Chair of the Competition Committee. Someone's going to have to take his place now.
      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

      [@TDWinstead]
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
        I just read this and can't believe I forgot it...

        Jeff Fisher was Co-Chair of the Competition Committee. Someone's going to have to take his place now.
        Hopefully someone who can assassinate Bill Polian.

        R.I.P. Junior Seau

        Comment


        • Polian is probably hoping it will be someone grossly incompetent so he can finally realize his dream of banning the run game and disallow all hits on the QB....and no touching of WRs ever.....not even to tackle them.....

          The game would just be two offenses playing against air. The Colts might every championship then...

          Comment


          • Needs to be a defensive guy. Preferably someone who feels screwed over by some of the new rule changes.

            R.I.P. Junior Seau

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
              Needs to be a defensive guy. Preferably someone who feels screwed over by some of the new rule changes.


              Might be a good pick.

              Comment


              • I think that would be the ideal guy for balance. I wonder how open the NFL would be to that with Tomlin being as out spoken as he has though.

                R.I.P. Junior Seau

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                  Hopefully someone who can assassinate Bill Polian.
                  Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                  Needs to be a defensive guy. Preferably someone who feels screwed over by some of the new rule changes.
                  I don't think James Harrison is eligible, on the count of having an IQ of 71.
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

                  [@TDWinstead]
                  Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

                  Comment


                  • Yeah, Tomlin is a good choice. Jack Del Rio is my 2nd Choice because everyone else is a offensive guy or has been a HC for 1-2 years.

                    I would say Belicheck but he is not a member of the NFL Head Coaches Association, so he can't be part of the Competition committee right?

                    The other guys is Lovie Smith but he is to soft and Polian would make him his *****.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Complex View Post
                      Yeah, Tomlin is a good choice. Jack Del Rio is my 2nd Choice because everyone else is a offensive guy or has been a HC for 1-2 years.

                      I would say Belicheck but he is not a member of the NFL Head Coaches Association, so he can't be part of the Competition committee right?

                      The other guys is Lovie Smith but he is to soft and Polian would make him his *****.
                      <>facepalm<>

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Complex View Post
                        Yeah, Tomlin is a good choice. Jack Del Rio is my 2nd Choice because everyone else is a offensive guy or has been a HC for 1-2 years.

                        I would say Belicheck but he is not a member of the NFL Head Coaches Association, so he can't be part of the Competition committee right?

                        The other guys is Lovie Smith but he is to soft and Polian would make him his *****.
                        Tomlin is a SB winner, but then again so is Polian in a different role, he dominates that committee like Tex Schramm did for > a decade then Don Shula for even longer when the advantages tipped heavily toward the offenses w/ the PI rule changes. Get Polian the hell outta there. Bellichick is too crooked (some say crafty to be nice, too highly fined anyway) & Lovie is too soft. They need an outsider type GM or HC, like Smith from Atlanta.

                        Comment


                        • If the titans hired Morningwig as the HC they could trade for McNabb or Kolb and save valuable draft picks.
                          Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji


                          DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

                          Originally posted by njx9
                          oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X

                          Debug Information