No announcement yet.

Jeff Fisher Fired

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Fisher takes a year off rather than jump in and find a job now.

Unless he decides he wants the USC job.

Comment

Originally posted by Joecool View Post
      If im Vince Young i would be pissed. I would want out of there fast. He could be so much better on the 49ers or Vikings.
      What are you talking about?

VY pissed? He didn't get along with Fisher. Why would he be mad that Fisher is (allegedly) now leaving?

Better on the 49ers? No. I think he'd fit well on the Vikings, but he was playing great in Tennessee prior to injury. He had a #1 WR in Britt, a top RB in CJ2K, and a good pass-blocking OL. "So much better" would mean he's a legit Pro Bowl QB, which is a stretch of a prediction by you, or that the surrounding talent on those two teams is "so much better" than the Titans, which is false.

Also, just out of curiousity, in your first post, does the "***" word begin with an "f?"
      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
        Jim Wyatt asked Bud Adams about this and his response was...
        “Where did you hear that? I better check on that. I can’t talk about it now."

Jesus, the Raiders are more functional than us right now.
        Hey atleast your owner didnt go around talking to other coaches while still having a coach.

This whole thing does seem odd though. Why not fire him after the season instead of now? And what about the meeting Fisher and Bud had couple weeks ago?

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

Comment

I could definitely see Jon Gruden being brought in if Bud Adams opts to not go for a defensive minded head coach like he had with Fisher

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

Comment

**** man, if this had happened earlier we could have traded Fisher and got some value.

**** Bud Adams or whoever the hell is making these decisions.
            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
              I think if Jeff is gone it means VY stays.
              I can't see any real good coach coming in and saying Vince Young is his guy.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

If I was a Tenn fan...i would have much rather rolled the dice with Fisher than with VY....but that just me.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                Originally posted by TitanHope
                R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                  What are you talking about?

VY pissed? He didn't get along with Fisher. Why would he be mad that Fisher is (allegedly) now leaving?

Better on the 49ers? No. I think he'd fit well on the Vikings, but he was playing great in Tennessee prior to injury. He had a #1 WR in Britt, a top RB in CJ2K, and a good pass-blocking OL. "So much better" would mean he's a legit Pro Bowl QB, which is a stretch of a prediction by you, or that the surrounding talent on those two teams is "so much better" than the Titans, which is false.

Also, just out of curiousity, in your first post, does the "***" word begin with an "f?"
                  I know Vince Young and Jeff fisher didnt get along but vince wanted out. Its pretty clear that he wants to play for another team. Titans are a lost cause. Maybe tampa bay will hire him so he can cut legarrette blount again. Jeff Fisher is a *** yes a *** with a f.

Comment

Jim Wyatt asked Bud Adams about this and his response was...
                    “Where did you hear that? I better check on that. I can’t talk about it now."

Jesus, the Raiders are more functional than us right now.
                    I wouldn't go that far, but this is really really messy and it starts at the very top with stuff like this.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

I love Jeff Fisher, this is wild.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Joecool View Post
                        If im Vince Young i would be pissed. I would want out of there fast. He could be so much better on the 49ers or Vikings.
                        **** Vince Young coming here. The guy is terrible.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                        -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                        Originally posted by Borat
                        Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

The consensus among insiders is VY is still out too.
                          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                          RIP themaninblack

Comment

The consensus among insiders is VY is still out too.
                            That's actually a really positive development. Essentially gives whoever is the coach next year a chance to pick their guy.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                              That's actually a really positive development. Essentially gives whoever is the coach next year a chance to pick their guy.
                              Agreed, we are blowing it up and starting again.

Comment

This has to be Fisher quitting. Bud may be old, but I haven't seen anything to make me think he's senile enough to fire him this late, after every good coach who wanted a head job got one.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information