Matt Leinart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
    Good choice passing on the draft and losing about 20 million bucks guaranteed so you can take a dance class and bang some girls at USC for 1 more year. Dumbass.
    To be fair, according to BSPN, that USC team was like, the greatest team EVAR. Like, in the history of college football.

Suck it, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
      To be fair, according to BSPN, that USC team was like, the greatest team EVAR. Like, in the history of college football.
      Suck it, bitches.

Comment

Alex Smith sucks but Leinart is way worse. If the 49ers were going to sign a bust as a stopgap then Smith would be the better choice.

Comment

When he started for Arizona the team simply didn't score many points. He threw it way too many short passes.

Comment

Seattle? Hey, Pete Carrol was able to resurrect one former USC Trojan career in Mike Williams. Maybe he can do the same with Leinart?

Comment

Originally posted by bucfan12 View Post
              Seattle? Hey, Pete Carrol was able to resurrect one former USC Trojan career in Mike Williams. Maybe he can do the same with Leinart?
              He signed 7th round pick Zac Robinson over Leinart back when he became a free agent...Maybe Carroll knows his work ethic well?

Comment

The only chance Leinart has of starting is playing for Pete Carroll. Otherwise I think he is just a 2nd or 3rd stringer.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Arizona knew what they had in Leinart better than anyone and he couldn't stay on their roster. He had as good of a situation as anyone in Arizona and couldn't keep the job. I won't knock him too much for losing out to Warner, but it should have been a smooth transition afterwards. He had tons of practice time and lots of weapons on offense, thats tells me all I need to know about him. Don't think he'll be a starter in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                    Leinart sucks but I agree we should of kept him over Anderson, Whis just simply hates him
                    Pretty much this. After several years of having him on the team and seeing him in practice/games Whisenhunt realised he wasn't a starting QB in the nfl and didn't want to waste a year with him. Anderson should never have been the backup plan though.

Comment

I'd love him as the Bears backup. Both times he played us, he looked like ******* Peyton Manning. So...yeah. At least there's something there that can be worked with.

Comment

Originally posted by Monomach View Post
                        I'd love him as the Bears backup. Both times he played us, he looked like ******* Peyton Manning. So...yeah. At least there's something there that can be worked with.
                        Caleb Hanie >>>>>> Matt Leinart

Comment

Originally posted by ChiFan24 View Post
                          Caleb Hanie >>>>>> Matt Leinart
                          Caleb Hanie is getting way too much love for a guy who threw the game-losing pick six to a guy who weighs like three quarters of a ton, imo.
                          Last edited by Monomach; 01-29-2011, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Caleb Hanie is getting way too much love for the guy who threw the game-losing pick six, imo.
                            Your mad at your third string QB who got you into a game your starting QB who you traded two firsts for couldn't, and than discredit him for a fourth down pass with barely anytime that resulted in a pick? I swear your arguments for/against QBs are the most ridiculous arguments I have ever read. If it were Jay Cutler who threw that pick, you'd be saying how its the wrs fault or the play call, or the O-line or some miraculous act of God as to why it wasn't Cutlers fault. imo.

Originally posted by WMD
                            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                            Originally posted by gpngc
                            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                              Your mad at your third string QB who got you into a game your starting QB who you traded two firsts for couldn't, and than discredit him for a fourth down pass with barely anytime that resulted in a pick? I swear your arguments for/against QBs are the most ridiculous arguments I have ever read. If it were Jay Cutler who threw that pick, you'd be saying how its the wrs fault or the play call, or the O-line or some miraculous act of God as to why it wasn't Cutlers fault. imo.
                              a. It wasn't on fourth down with no time left. It was third down with 6 minutes left. The fourth down one with no time left was no big deal.

b. It wasn't even tipped or anything. It was right to a guy the size of an elephant. Hanie didn't even see him. His jersey is like a green four person tent.

c. Matt Leinart force feeds the ball to a running back, he sucks. Kevin Kolb force feeds the ball to a running back, he sucks. Caleb Hanie force feeds the ball to a running back, he's ZOMG BETTA THAN CUTLER. I dunno why the Packers let him do it, but all he did was toss the ball short to Forte over and over.
                              Last edited by Monomach; 01-29-2011, 07:30 PM.

Comment

a. It wasn't on fourth down with no time left. It was third down with 6 minutes left. The fourth down one with no time left was no big deal.

b. It wasn't even tipped or anything. It was right to a guy the size of an elephant. Hanie didn't even see him. His jersey is like a green four person tent.
                                I'm amazed you weren't talking about the actual game clincher, in fact your saying that by going up by one score that was the clincher for the packers. Not only that, but he led the bears to a pretty impressive drive to bounce back from that which was slowed by a terrible end around. I seriously am still in disbelief were talking about the Raji pick and not the actual game clincher. it was a one score game, my god if hes getting over hyped for putting the bears in the position they were in what does that make Cutler for not even putting up a single point for the bears. I wish I could understand the logic of people who defend Cutler, third string QB who puts his team in a position to win when it looked like it was over = overrated. Cutler doesn't put up a single point in the same amount of time played as Hanie, maybe more = defend him in every thread about it.

Originally posted by WMD
                                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                                Originally posted by gpngc
                                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information