No announcement yet.

Bernard Berrian Blackmailed over Blackberry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This couple was just trying to recover some of the money that Berrian stole from the Vikings.
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
      Lost his phone eh?

Must've dropped it.
      I lol'ed.

But seriously, must be some **** on there for this even to be worth it. The people doing it are completely dumb though I doubt this will work out very well for them.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Here is a question. It was prolly during the bye week, but what the hell was he doing Las Vegas in October. Shouldn't he have been practicing to get better since he sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
          What do y'all make of this?
          Totally classless, or a fair opportunity to cash in on a rich player's mistake?
          Is this what our society has come to these days? :oO
          Are there two sides to this fiasco?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...e=HP_headlines
          Classless by that couple. But karma will get them. This is what society has become. That driving need to be rich and famous no matter what.

I won't forget when I was in HS, I lost my wallet at the US open. I got a new license and everything, and a week later I got my wallet back. I can't remember if the money was still in it. But it wasn't a big deal, main thing was I got everything back.

When I was in college, I was coming home from the bar, and lost my wallet. Someone nice enough brought it back to the business school, because I had a business card from there in it. Not sure why, but it ended up helping me.

So there are good people out there, but that was 2004. If I lost my wallet now, I don't expect it to come back at all.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Mike88
            Is this what our society has come to these days? :oO
            As soon as I saw this, you gained my full, undivided attention. I love these threads.

Comment

I always thought blackmail was universally seen as classless.

But if we the people of DC need to set the record, we shall. For the children. For the children.

Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
              I see, so the fact that the couple is too stupid to understand that a cell phone provider can shut off the phone anytime justifies the fact that they're asking for $30,000? It's not like Berrian could go buy a new one with pocket change.
              Really, Vikes? Really?
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by Umoro View Post
                I love the alliteration in the title - Bernard Berrian Blackmailed over Blackberry
                ....bears, beets, battlestar galactica.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by Umoro View Post
                  I love the alliteration in the title - Bernard Berrian Blackmailed over Blackberry
                  I was just thinking what a great tounge-twister that is.

Comment

Next Headline, Blackmailers Busted For Blackmailing Black Male Bernard Berrian over Blackberry.
                    Last edited by trkaline; 01-29-2011, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
                      I see, so the fact that the couple is too stupid to understand that a cell phone provider can shut off the phone anytime justifies the fact that they're asking for $30,000? It's not like Berrian could go buy a new one with pocket change.
                      hahaha, i think you missed the point....

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                      You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

In other news, if you were being serious Vikes..... I believe that has sig quote potential...

Comment

Originally posted by Beef Wennington View Post
                          Thank you. I tried.
                          I still find this an interesting case, and I LOLd at the person that said they were just trying to get a tiny chunk of the lottery money that Berrian stole from the Vikings.

Comment

Originally posted by Beef Wennington View Post
                            I actually got to use the phrase "itty bitty titty kitty" on facebook last night.

One of my finer moments in life.
                            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Chances the BBM "contents" contained Brett Favre bonerzzZ?

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                              12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

Originally posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
                                Chances the BBM "contents" contained Brett Favre bonerzzZ?
                                Bernard Berrian Bogarting Bretts Boner? Bogus.....

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information