Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
    damn it.maybe Oakland can now get Carr.
    Carr might just kill himself if was to be traded to the raiders.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
    XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
    Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
    http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
      A lot of those "wins" were a result from his supporting cast. Travis Henry, the defense, the special teams, all played phenomenally well in most of those wins. Young, contributed to a few of those, but as with every QB, W-L record isn't an accurate quantifier. He has a ways to go, in terms of development. In fact, I think next year, Matt Schaub out-plays Vince Young. He doesn't have the upside, but he is much more polished, and will have a better supporting cast.
      You also have to look at the fact that VY helped Herny and opened up the run game, the defense made plays on defense but still gave up ALOT of points and Young would have to lead the team down the field and set up GW FG's are TD Runs. It wouldn't really surprise me if Schuab out performs VY, but VY is hard to judge, just like Vick sometimes.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
      XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
      Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
      http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• Originally posted by 49erfaithful View Post
        horrible for texans, just plain horrible. An awsome move by the Falcons though
        It might be a good move for the Falcons, it really all depends on Vick. It's coming to the point where nobody knows if Vick will ever take the next step up as a quarterback. It might be interesting if Vick doesn't work out, would Petrino make a push next year for Brian Brohm. They've got the draft picks now to put them in position if they aren't drafting highly enough.
        aka KGB Chicken

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
          I wonder where Charlie Casserly and the Houston GM's rank in terms of the best/worst GM's in sports according to Forbes. If Kevin McHale and Billy King are top 3, where does Houston's management fit in?
          clearly at the top and its not close

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

• Originally posted by San Diego Chicken View Post
            I don't think they are thinking. They literally have needs all over the field. Surrendering that much for a QB that nobody knows what to expect from is just foolish. The team still has no running game, no second option in the passing game, and holes all over the defense at DT, WLB, S, CB.... it just goes on and on.
            The Texans did add Ahman Green to their running game, Zgonina to their DL, and added Shawn Barber and Danny Clark as OLBs. I think the biggest need for this team as of now is a FS, Landry or Nelson would address that. Hopefully they can find a good CB and WR through the draft.

You don't rebuild your team by surrendering multiple draft picks for backup QB's. Ask Buffalo how smart it was to give up a #1 for Rob Johnson, or Miami giving up a #2 for AJ Feely. Giving up two #2's and trading down in the first round is even worse to me.
            You may also want to ask how GB trading for Favre years back turned out.

Comment

• Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
              damn it.maybe Oakland can now get Carr.
              hopefully we do for not a high price

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
              @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Well I needed a good laugh today, and now I got it.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                  In other news, D-Unit has the tact and whit of Billy Packer...
                  HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I LOVE THAT! LMAO! :D

Some Billy Packer quotes...

"Since when do we let women control who gets into a men's basketball game? Why don't you go find a women's game to let people into?"

"Allen Iverson is one tough monkey!" ...Packer is crazy... I would not go that far!

Comment

• I would say this clearly puts Atlanta in position to grab Landry, and he makes perfect sense for the team. As for Houston, they get their QB and they can still get a quality defender (Im thinkin Okoye) at 10. I would expect they use their 3rd rounder on a DB.

Comment

• I hate Phil Martelli, but during the 2004 Selection Show, when Packer was going off on St. Joe's for getting a 1 seed despite a top 10 RPI and a 27-1 record, Martelli called him a "jackass" on national television. It was one of the best bball moments of my life...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Houston is a ridiculous. Carr is a better QB than Schuab. Way to waste two second round picks.

Thanks jkpigskin!

Comment

• this isnt fare to carr he dosnt hav any blockers

Comment

• Originally posted by Craigo View Post
                            Houston is a ridiculous. Carr is a better QB than Schuab. Way to waste two second round picks.
                            I strongly disagree with that. The consensus among NFL teams, also shows they don't see it that way. Which is why a mid-1st pick was the market value for Schaub, Carr would be lucky to garner a 3rd round pick.

Comment

• With his salary, Carr will be lucky to fetch a 5th rounder. What's more, Houston is going to take a rather large cap hit for the max buy back of 2006. Poor managmeent all around.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• The Falcons were smart becuase they could get something for him. He wouldn't get to play in Atlanta anways.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information