No announcement yet.

Pro Bowl Gameday Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think I've ever been as excited as I am for this years Pro Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
      I don't think I've ever been as excited as I am for this years Pro Bowl.
      I don't think I've been as excited about anything as I am about your sig.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

I'll tune in. Normally I only watch a little bit, but I'll probably watch the whole thing due to a) having nothing else to do and b) Tons of Falcons representatives this year.

But the Falcons staff is coaching so expect defensive backs 15 yards off the ball with a 3 man rush, and a plethora of out routes along with other various intermediate throws on offense.

Comment

Pro Bowl?

People watch that trash?

Comment

Whats an all star game with out Tebow ?

Comment

When are we actually getting kickoff?

Comment

Bradshaw drunk?

Comment

Not to bring up this argument again, but did anyone else get a kick out of Goose calling Vick's comeback a "feelgood story"?

Comment

no it wasnt that funny moron

LETS GO CHIEFS!
                    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I just got a text telling me to turn it on to see something awful.

...and it was worse than I imagined.

This pregame musical performance is pretty much the worst thing ever. Even Elvis effing Presto was better.

I went all these years thinking the Goo-Goo Dolls guy died in the 90s. Now I'm disappointed that he didn't.

Comment

I have to agree that this is the worst pre game of all season .They need to some how make the pro bowl more meaningful like the all star game in Baseball where either the NFC or AFC teams get home field advantage of winning the game or something.Most of the time the players don't care whats going on. GO 49ers players !

Comment

Originally posted by Monomach View Post
                          I just got a text telling me to turn it on to see something awful.

...and it was worse than I imagined.

This pregame musical performance is pretty much the worst thing ever. Even Elvis effing Presto was better.

I went all these years thinking the Goo-Goo Dolls guy died in the 90s. Now I'm disappointed that he didn't.
                          He didn't die, he came out of the closet. Same thing, I guess. Just ask Michael Stype.

BTW, anyone else get a kick out of the camera showing the children's choir and quickly panning away after it was found that there were zero attractive kids in the group? Hilarious. Make prettier kids, Hawaii.

Comment

Almost a good catch there by Calvin then broken up by the rookie. Then a nice 8 yard gain by Turner .

Comment

Megatron still can't handle McCourty.

Comment

Tyson Clabo is the starting LT? He doesn't even play LT on his own team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information