Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daily Double: Is the Draft Duo of Matthews & Raji the best combo?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by gsorace View Post
    Clay Matthews is a beast and all but why exactly is he better than say...Tamba Hali? Or Cam Wake?

    D Ware to me is still the undisputed king of the rushbackers.
    You could check out the stats, or I guess you could just skip straight to film study.

    Hitman D

    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Boston View Post
      You could check out the stats, or I guess you could just skip straight to film study.
      The stats show that Ware, Hali and Wake all had just as good or even better seasons than Clay Matthews. As for film, I didn't see much of Wake this year, but I've seen plenty of Clay, Ware and Hali, and every time I did they were all wreaking havoc on a consistent basis.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Boston View Post
        You could check out the stats, or I guess you could just skip straight to film study.
        Then you would see that as far as pure pass rushers go Tamba Hail is currently the best in the game.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by MetSox17
          Neither Clay Matthews or BJ Raji are the best at their position
          Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
          So when Clay Matthews is announced as defensive player of the year later today he can't even be considered among the top at his position?
          Where did he say that Clay Matthews can't even be considered among the top at his position? Where? Can you please point out where that is said. Thanks.

          Comment


          • #65
            This young Packers fan just thought of a new excuse for posting a thread:



            Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
            Originally posted by njx9
            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

            Comment


            • #66
              Give it like 10 more years, what happens if one of them falls off the face of the earth a la culpepper or gets injured etc.

              This is their second year right? Might be jumping the gun a bit.

              Comment


              • #67
                Lets not forget Chris Samuels and LaVar Arrington there was a point when it looked like they would be a great draft duo. In their first 3 years together with the Skins they combined to make 5 pro bowls.

                Sig By:The Dynasty

                2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                  Lets not forget Chris Samuels and LaVar Arrington there was a point when it looked like they would be a great draft duo. In their first 3 years together with the Skins they combined to make 5 pro bowls.
                  And how many Playoff wins/super bowls/DPOY? I know you didn't state this, but a pro bowl is far from an absolute determining factor. Especially when you have a fan base of the skins size voting them in ( not saying they weren't deserving).

                  Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                  Where did he say that Clay Matthews can't even be considered among the top at his position? Where? Can you please point out where that is said. Thanks.
                  It was pretty well implied when he stated they weren't the best at their position.

                  What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                  they get smoked.

                  2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                  Hint:Not the Bears.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Congrats Packer fans, you can forget about the injury jokes finally.

                    I can see the next thread now - Best 53 man roster of all time; 2011 Packers.


                    Originally posted by WMD
                    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                    Originally posted by gpngc
                    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Let's all go after J-Mike for starting discussion! Yeah, that's the cool thing to do on NFLDC! What's more annoying is the replies in this thread going after the Packers. Keep mocking the fans for bringing up injuries as if it weren't a legitimate storyline this year. We're in the Super Bowl, and unless you're a Steelers fan you just look foolish doing it. Guess what, the injuries are still a storyline to this year with Barnett and Finley tweeting. Two guys on IR. Thanks for pointing out that it's part of the game all year, I think the Packers got the message. I'll be watching the Packers on Sunday and I'm sure you're healthy favorite team will be, too.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        And no, Matthews and Raji is not even close. Not right now. Give them about 8 more years playing at this level or higher then bring it up.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                          Let's all go after J-Mike for starting discussion! Yeah, that's the cool thing to do on NFLDC! What's more annoying is the replies in this thread going after the Packers. Keep mocking the fans for bringing up injuries as if it weren't a legitimate storyline this year. We're in the Super Bowl, and unless you're a Steelers fan you just look foolish doing it. Guess what, the injuries are still a storyline to this year with Barnett and Finley tweeting. Two guys on IR. Thanks for pointing out that it's part of the game all year, I think the Packers got the message. I'll be watching the Packers on Sunday and I'm sure you're healthy favorite team will be, too.
                          WAIT!



                          The Packers have injuries?


                          Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Forgot to put a warning at the bottom of my post that injury 'jokes' will follow.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by AntoinCD View Post
                              Lets not go overboard here and call Raji an elite NT just yet. And Im not sure I agree about pass rusher and NT being more important than offensive linemen. Really the most important thing to do in a league that favours passing attacks is keep your QB standing. Adding two franchise building cornerstones like Mangold and D'Brick who can do this is absolutely huge
                              Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                              WAIT!



                              The Packers have injuries?
                              HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                                HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


                                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                                Originally posted by njx9
                                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information