Chan Gaily

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chan Gaily

Guys during the Senior Bowl Chan had said " you're on the front of the wave or going to be left on the back end " talking about running QB's. Now with this in mind do you think that puts the Bills in play for VY? Gaily liked having Thigpen in KC and if you remember that O took off with him running the show.

That was a general statement. I don't think you can assume he is talking about any one quarterback. Nice try though.
    Originally posted by njx9
    i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

Huh? I don't know what you're trying to say.

Comment

I still don't know why he drafted Spiller and then used a 3-headed backfield.
        | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

I think Buffalo would be a good fit for VY. Him and Spiller in the backfield would be a good start. It's worth the risk in getting a good QB like Young even though he has gone full ****** as a headcase.

Comment

VY isn't really a running QB anymore.

Comment

VY, and 3 Rbs power option/wing/pistol formation. Watch out for that offense.

Comment

Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
                I still don't know why he drafted Spiller and then used a 3-headed backfield.
                Hey, he went best player available, however that wasn't the case.

As many experts and coaches have said, you don't draft a RB in the top 10 or even the 1st round unless they are a special talent.

CJ Spiller is a poor mans reggie bush. I said it back when he was drafted that it was the dumbest pick in the draft. So far, I am right.

Comment

Originally posted by bucfan12 View Post
                  Hey, he went best player available, however that wasn't the case.

As many experts and coaches have said, you don't draft a RB in the top 10 or even the 1st round unless they are a special talent.

CJ Spiller is a poor mans reggie bush. I said it back when he was drafted that it was the dumbest pick in the draft. So far, I am right.
                  U R GENYUSS HAZ MY BABEZIES PLZ

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information