Everson Griffen's Fall from Grace

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everson Griffen's Fall from Grace

now I know why he fell in the NFL draft. the kid is a moron.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ested-tasered/

Good luck never being a contributing member to society never mind football.
    Originally posted by njx9
    i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Saw this yesterday, what an idiot. Destined to go down in NFL arrest infamy.

Comment

So that's why he lasted past the 3rd round last year in the draft despite having elite measurables?

Another stellar Brad Childress draft pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Umoro View Post
        So that's why he lasted past the 3rd round last year in the draft despite having elite measurables?

Another stellar Brad Childress draft pick.
        He was a fourth rounder. Stellar pick for sure.
        i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

Originally posted by no bare feet View Post
          He was a fourth rounder. Stellar pick for sure.
          That's why I said "lasted past the 3rd round"

Comment

Meh, I can't fault that pick, take a punt on the elite player with intangible problems. At least he took a chance, unlike his playcalling...

Really... what can make you do that, how ******** drunk/stupid do you need to be to actually touch a cop? That literally can never end well for you.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-since-friday/

Comment

Griffin always looked like a serious roider to me. That was my personal red flag.

That face was way too fat to match up with that body.

Comment

man i thought hed be a great fit there too
                  E]

Comment

aaaaannnd I'm officially glad the Patriots did their homework on him and passed on him multiple times. What a moron.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                      aaaaannnd I'm officially glad the Patriots did their homework on him and passed on him multiple times. What a moron.
                      Yeah I wanted him in the third when I saw he was still available. I will echo what BBD said and I too think he looks like a juicer. Muscles popping out of everywhere but still has a chubby face on top of a very unnatural looking body.

Comment

I knew he'd never do anything in the NFL. I remember people mocking him in the late first and thought it was crazy. But I thought the guy was just lazy and had no desire to be great. I didn't know he was such a complete idiot. Another million dollar body with a dollar store head.

Comment

Nothin' But Freaks.
                          I want a sig.

Comment

He supposedly bombed his interviews during the combine too. How stupid can you be?

From what I understand, that was a big reason why he fell on draft day. No one was willing to gamble on him once they heard him open his mouth.

Comment

One of the best and scariest players I've ever went against. Sad to see him failing right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information