No announcement yet.

Where would David Carr fit?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id love for carr to go to Green Bay, I think hes a good QB, just had his career messed up at houston ala Patrick Ramsey. I think he could learn and then replace favre and possibly allows us to shop Rodgers, although i still love Rodgers as he reminds me of our former QB(Junior College)

Comment

IMO, he should be a back-up for Carolina. Delhomme is on thin ice over there, he would have a good oppurtunity to resurect his career with a good team.

Xbox GT: LiquidSwords55

Comment

Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
        Id love for carr to go to Green Bay, I think hes a good QB, just had his career messed up at houston ala Patrick Ramsey. I think he could learn and then replace favre and possibly allows us to shop Rodgers, although i still love Rodgers as he reminds me of our former QB(Junior College)
        Carr is a proven loser. Not that I think Rogers is a winner, but I know Carr is not. With Carr, there is no such thing as a downfield passing game. Keith Bollock of the Titans said so. He was qouted as saying Carr was no threat to beat them. He just dinks and dunks and can't beat you deep. He is 100% right.

Comment

I see Minny.

BoneKrusher

Comment

yeah I could definetely see the Raiders making a move for him. There should be a decent market for Carr and Id expect the Texans will get a day 2 pick for him.

Comment

He can be a backup in Dallas.

But I think he should start leading the charge for a new NFL team in Los Angeles.

Comment

dont brees need a backup?

Comment

He wood fit in the canaydean leeg! lol

Comment

I imagine that he would make a highly sought after backup. Good backup quarterbacks are becoming more important and more difficult to find. Someone like Carr with a good 5 seasons of starting under his belt will get himself lots of attention I'm sure.

Comment

It's hard for me to believe Gary Kubiak and Al Davis would do a trade.

Comment

Oakland please.
                        "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

It will either be Oakland or a team that is in need of a backup like Saints, Minnestoa etc....

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

I hope he goes to a good team. I always felt bad for him, everyone here in Houston bashed him day in and day out. I really think we've ruined him beyond repair. I hope we trade him to the Panthers so he can throw to Smitty, or to the Seahawks. I'm probably the only one on here who thinks Andre Johnson is overrated. He didn't do much after the catch last year and he dropped a lot of crucial passes. I'm so sick of Texans management.

Comment

No where. David Carr is most likely a backup qb anywhere. Enough of the oline excuses. Carr is to blame for alot of the sacks as well. Watch the Texans play then come back to me. He has no fire, he has no leadership. He's very content on checking down and not losing the game, and having someone else to blame for the losses. He doesn't have the heart of a champion. He doesn't go out and try to win games.

The excuses need to end. David Carr is simply not that good of a qb.

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                                David Carr for the Raiders 4th round pick
                                then calvin johnson in the 1st

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                                @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information