Where would David Carr fit?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where would David Carr fit?

Do yall think he would make a better fit in Cleveland or Oakland??

Cleveland, there an upgrade over Texans, the Raiders are worse and would only completely ruin carrs career.

Comment

Yup Browns maybe Vikings, that sounds good.
      Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Cleveland Browns

Comment

The Oakland mention wasn't a bad one, I thought. Al Davis has been wise in giving former 1st round picks, who have been disappointing elsewhere, a fresh start with his team where the world wasn't asked of them. And Carr just may be the ideal quarterback for Kiffin's offense, he's more accurate and throws a better deep ball than Brady Quinn but also potentially has a better head on his shoulders and work ethic concerns than Jamarcus Russell. Just as importantly: (1) Carr doesn't carry the price tag of either Quinn or Russell; and (2) Carr gives the rookie head coach Lane Kiffin a young veteran quarterback to immediately work with, as he tries to revamp the Raiders offense.

For a 4th round pick and two years' worth of base salaries which aren't too costly for a starting quarterback, it might be the best course of action for the Raiders.
          Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

I made a list of teams that could vie for Carr's services in the other thread:

Oakland
            Cleveland
            Carolina
            Miami

Less Likely Destinations:

Kansas City
            Minnesota
            St. Louis
            Jacksonville
            Detroit
            Last edited by bsaza2358; 03-21-2007, 01:43 PM.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
              I made a list of teams that could vie for Carr's services in the other thread:

Oakland
              Cleveland
              Carolina
              Miami
              Detroit

Less Likely Destinations:

Kansas City
              Minnesota
              St. Louis
              Jacksonville
              Scratch off Detroit . . . unless we are getting him for free.
              R.I.P. L.E.F.
              "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

David Carr for the Raiders 4th round pick

Comment

No where. He is no good.

Comment

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                    Scratch off Detroit . . . unless we are getting him for free.
                    I actually meant to put him on the less likely list. However, I still like Carr better than Harrington.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by lod01 View Post
                      No where. He is no good.
                      Your contributions to this forum are most useless. Do some analysis, or don't post.

Comment

Cleveland was one of the teams that actually shown interest in him durring the teams trade rumors from Phil Savage and co.

Comment

Cleveland wouldn't be a terrible option if Kellen Winslow is healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                            Your contributions to this forum are most useless. Do some analysis, or don't post.
                            Just stating fact, buddy. Prove me wrong. Tell me about his greatest comback victory. How about his overall W-L record. Anything.....anything at all that says this bum has any NFL QB ability at all?

The fact is bud, that in their wins at the end of the season, Kubiak removed carr from the equation. The running game won for them and carr was not allowed to cost them more victories. THAT is fact.

Once again I state, in the same game, carr zero TD's 5 sacks, Sage 3 TD's zero sacks.

Explain that!!!!!!! I already did. Your turn.

Comment

I personally don't think David Carr is cut out to be an NFL starter. He's the same as Patrick Ramsey was, now, he's gun shy.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information