Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most overrated team in the AFC?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shelton average in Cleveland hahahahahaha I wish.

Carolina is the cliche pick to win it all. Miami is the darkhorse cliche pick and I beileve more people have Indy going to the SB than Pittsburgh :? Atleast from all that I have seen. Thats the media for you though, they'll never learn Manning can't play with the big boys in the big games.

Comment

Pittsburgh until proven otherwise. Dallas to win it all. TO even says so in his book! 8)

Comment

Shelton is not a good starter. He's been below average wherever he's been. He hasnt been around the best supporting casts, but he's not one of the reasons that Miami will be better

Comment

i think people know the dolphins arent as good as they played down the stretch last year... i voted bengals

Go Ravens!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee
            Shelton is not a good starter. He's been below average wherever he's been. He hasnt been around the best supporting casts, but he's not one of the reasons that Miami will be better
            Well Damion McIntosh played very well last year, and we also brought in Mike Pearson, both of which he is out performing. He will be an above average starter in Miami, I guarantee that.

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
              Originally posted by SuperMcgee
              Well Damion McIntosh played very well last year, and we also brought in Mike Pearson, both of which he is out performing. He will be an above average starter in Miami, I guarantee that.
              I guarantee Jason Peters will be better

Comment

I'm sure :roll: . I hope for McGahee's sake.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason
                  Pittsburgh.
                  Everybody thinks they are going back to the Super Bowl this year.
                  as far as i've seen there aren't many people besides steelers fans who think they'll repeat. apparently we're getting knocked out by the browns this year.

Thank you Jimmy for the sig.

Comment

The Broncos. Jake Plummer aint that good, and the Steelers showed them.

Comment

Originally posted by Texico From Mexico
                      The Steelers should be the favs until proven otherwise.
                      exactly , the bengals are goin to fall this year cus they will not get those turnovers like they did last year. Their D will struggle and they have a tougher schedule

Made by stephenson86

Comment

Originally posted by Kirk
                        The Broncos. Jake Plummer aint that good, and the Steelers showed them.
                        haha raidersfans.....

I think the most overated has to be the bengals.

Comment

Dolphins, but if Daunte plays like he can maybe theyll live up to the expectations.

Comment

I went with Indy. I think the loss of James is going to hurt them far more than anybody is willing to admit. Also, everybody everybody seems more than willing to point out how easy of a schedule Seattle and Jacksonville had, but this point gets forgetten when it comes to the Colts. The schedule for the entire AFC South is going to be much, much more difficult.

10 wins is going to win the AFC South this year.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
                              I think the Steelers are overrated. If Carson is healthy, I think the Bengals take the division and the Steelers miss the playoffs.

Colts easily make the playoffs.
                              Most overrated has to be, Miami or cincy. You actually have to prove something on the field or at least have a winning record for more than 1 year. Both these teams will be average at best.

***MOD EDITED***

Comment

Patriots with Miami as a close 2nd.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information