Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most overrated team in the AFC?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by art vandelay
    Patriots with Miami as a close 2nd.
    i love it

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee
      i love it
      No offense, but an overrated Patriots and an overrated Miami still own the Bills.

Unfortunately, they will both own the Jets, too. It looks like another long year...

Comment

Stop with the personal attacks or say bye to this thread. I am cleaning it up now, but I am not going be hear all day babysitting.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
          I'm sure :roll: . I hope for McGahee's sake.
          LJ Shelton is nothing above average. Did you happen to catch the article on NFL.com about overrated and underrated players on every team? He called Peters a perennial Pro Bowler. There is no way that Shelton is better than Peters.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
            Stop with the personal attacks or say bye to this thread. I am cleaning it up now, but I am not going be hear all babysitting.
            Power trip.

Comment

Originally posted by frogstomp
              i love it
              No offense, but an overrated Patriots and an overrated Miami still own the Bills.

Unfortunately, they will both own the Jets, too. It looks like another long year...
              I'm not sold on Miami. I think that they will lose 1/2 the games they play the Bills and Jets (2 out of 4).

Comment

Stop with the personal attacks or say bye to this thread. I am cleaning it up now, but I am not going be hear all babysitting.
                Power trip.
                You wanna fight so badly do it through PMs. If you have a problem with me, contact Scott or the Admins. There is no point in senseless bickering.

Comment

Power trip.
                  You wanna fight so badly do it through PMs. If you have a problem with me, contact Scott or the Admins. There is no point in senseless bickering.
                  Meh, it's just fun arguing with Scorchin, but now it's like we're in Kindergarten with all these little teachers sitting there making sure we don't hurt each others feelings. Whatever.

Comment

I don't have a problem with arguing, if it wasn't for the part of scorchin's post I edited out, I probably would've let it go. But I shouldn't have to explain myself anymore.

Comment

i love it

I'm not sold on Miami. I think that they will lose 1/2 the games they play the Bills and Jets (2 out of 4).
                      I can see it if Culpepper plays like last year. But if he plays like a top 15 QB, that will be an amazing offense, and then they have a decent defense to back it up. I just can't see us beating them, and if we do, it's because of a bad week, injury, or just a fluke good game. :P

Comment

I don't have a problem with arguing, if it wasn't for the part of scorchin's post I edited out, I probably would've let it go. But I shouldn't have to explain myself anymore.
                        Alright. I mean, I've always liked and respected you as a poster, so I'll give you the benifit of the doubt.

Comment

@ PIT
                          BUF
                          TEN
                          @ HOU
                          @NE
                          @NY
                          GB
                          @CHI
                          KC
                          MIN
                          @DET
                          JAC
                          NE
                          @BUF
                          NYJ
                          @IND

Best-case scenario: 10-6. And that is only the best case. I can't see them winning more than 10 of those.

Comment

I want to say the Bengals but I don't really see many people rating them as an elite team in 2006.

I do, however, see the occasional piece about how the Dolphins are the up and coming AFC team for 2006. They remind me of the Bills 2004 in a way. I don't necessarily think they won't do good, I just think their new found praise is undeserved for the most part, i.e., they're being overrated.

Comment

The Dolphins have ALOT of question marks.

Secondary is a huge concern at all positions. Who's your #2 Corner? Who is #1 for that matter? Tillman starting at SS is hilarious.

Extremely old front 4 which will deteriorate as the season progresses.

Donnie Spragan would not start on most teams.

Wes Walker is the slot reciever

Marty Booker is not what he used to be.

Full back is weak.

Culpepper is a HUGE question mark IMO, their whole offense is based on him this year. Even if Harrington comes in, Miami's o-line is even worse than Detroit's.

Should I go on?

EDIT - Why is full back bleeped out?

Comment

i love it

Patriots, yes
                                Miami, i wouldnt be so sure

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information